Dead Air: Greenhouse ( Last Part )

Ellis's POV
We looked around the room and saw four hunters surrounding us. "We're screwed!" I yelled. "How many times am i supposed to tell you guys that we're not screwed 'till im here?" Diana asked and shot two of the hunters with her crossbow. Me , Nick , and Zoey shot the two. "How did hunter get here?" Nick asked. "He climbed up avoiding the fences." Diana said with a 'duh' tone. "Oh." Nick said. I sat beside Diana and me and nick are having a glaring contest. Diana is in the middle of me and nick. Zoey is sitting beside me. "Uh? Zoey?" I looked at my side and she was gone! We heard a gunshot upstairs and we ran where we heard it. "Zoey?" I asked. She came out of the shooring room. "What?" She asked. We were dumbfounded. "We thiught you were lost." Nick said. "I was just shooting here." Zoey said. Diana went inside the shooting room and shut the door. "Look ellis, diana is mine so get away from her!" Nick yelled. "No im not! She's mine!" I said. We yelled at each other for a minute but then the girls came out. "What's with all the ruckus?!" They yelled. "Oh nothing." Me and Nick said. "Come in." Zoey said and lead me to the slashing room. Diana and Nick came to the shooting room. "What are we gonna do here?" I asked. "Training." Zoey said and handed me a three daggers. "Ooh! Have i tell about the time my keith and i found daggers in a pool?" I asked. "No." Zoey said. I started telling my stories about my buddy keith. "Shut up. Lets train." Zoey said and looked at me dead in the eye. I wonder what nick and diana's doing there. I threw the three daggers at the wooden planks and got two bullseye. The other one fell off. "Good job." Zoey said and threw one spear and had a bullseye. "Youre good too!" I said. "Hey rochelle texted me." Zoey said looking at her phone. "What did she said?" I asked looking at her phone. "She said we will meet at the woods safehouse." Zoey said. Whaaat?! They're already there?! "They're already there?!" I asked. "Yep." Zoey said placing her phone into her pocket. I knocked on the shooting room's door. "What?" Nick opened the door. "Rochelle said we have to meet them in the woods safehouse." I said. "What?! We need to get moving now!!" Diana yelled. We nodded and packed our things. "Everyone ready?" Diana asked. "Yeah." We all said and left diana's house. "I have good times with it." Diana said. We started walking and walking until we captured Tank. "Tank!!!" Nick yelled. We grabbed our grenade launcher and started shooting at him. After 3 minutes of shooting Tank with our grenade launcher he died. "That was awesome!" Zoey said. "Yeah." Diana said. "Look! The safehouse!!" I yelled pointing at the door of the safehouse. "Lets run for it." Diana said. I remembered Luke said that to me.

~ Flashback ~
"Ellis!! Look!!" Luke yelled. I ran where Luke is standing at. "Whoa what is that?!" I asked. "Its spitter." Luke said in disgust. "Eeew!! I never thought that spitter's face was gonna be like that!" I said in disgust too. We heared hunter and smoker near at us. "Ellis? Ellis!" Luke yelled. "What?" I asked. "Lets....run for it!!!" He yelled. We hurriedly run to the others.

~ End of Flashback ~

"Ellis? Ellis!" Diana waved her hands in front of me. "What?" I asked. "Lets....run for it!!!" She yelled. Whoa that's what luke said to me! I looked behind and saw multiple numbers of zombies coming this way. Me and the others ran for our lives in the safehouse. "Lock the fucking door!!" Nick yelled. I wuickly locked the door and the zombies were pounding on it. "Guys. We need to open the door. I gotta throw a pipe bomb outside to stop the zombies from pounding." Zoey said. Diana nodded and opened the door. Zoey threw a pipe bomb and the zombies chased after it. We hurriedly closed the door. "That was awesome zoey." I said. "Yeah? Thanks." She said. "You know i kinda liked staying in Diana's house for a little longer. It feels comfortable there." Nick said. I looked at Diana who was sleeping peacefully. "You like her right?" Zoey asked. She's jealous? Because i was only lying when i said i like Diana. "Yes. Why?" I asked. "Oh nothing. Just asking." She smiled. Zoey is the one i like since we met. Nick sat beside Diana and slept. "I guess we'll sleep together." Zoey said. "Yeah." I sat on the ground and she sat too. We both fell asleep. Why would the others call us?