Shrek x Donkey (*SMUT* *MURDER*)

*don't wank to this u sex-deprived animal*
Thx Helen for helping me write this...

Shrek was confused. Donkey sat him down claiming he wanted to talk.

'Shreky... I think I'm in love with you.' The chunky ogre sat there staring at him in shock.

'Donkey I won't lie, I have feelings for you but I'm married to Henry' He said sadly. Truthfully he was full of regrets, Harry was great but he would always go on about his dead ex-boyfriend. He never got the hint that Shrek just didn't give a shit.

'Listen Shrek I've got it all figured out. We just kill him'

'DONKEY!' Sheen exclaimed, shocked at his friend's casualness while talking about murder.

'How do we do it?'

** TIME SKIP**

'Well, he's dead...What do we do with him' Shrek asked nervously

'Nothing' Purred Donkey

**BEGINNING OF SMUT**
**thx for helping me with this Helen**

I can't tell if he's mad or disappointed but his eyes are filled with a sort of fire as he pushes his armchair away rushing towards me.

'DONKEY NOT NOW' he yelled. But alas Shrek succumbed to the temptation, he took his dirty shirt off, his sweat dripping all over the floor.

'T- T-then when Shrexy baby, I can't wait anymore' Donkey groaned with exasperation.

Shrek flexes his pecs and placed them on the furries end.

'Spread your fat legs slut' Shrek growled, his voice sore from singing along to one direction too loudly'

This was going to be a fun night. A fun Night indeed

The donkey got butterflies in his stomach as he realised that was happening. He and his shrexy baby together at last.

Shrek took his trousers off and Donkey gasped. His ethereal disco stick was poking through his pink knickers.

'Do you liek what u see Har- Daddy donkey?' Shriek purred seductively.

Suddenly Donkeys throat felt very empty (idk if they have throats)

Groans, moans and everything in between filled the swamp that night.

*AUTHORS NOTES*

Is it just me or is it getting hot in here 🥵?
I'd like to take this opportunity to go on record to say I do NOT support bestiality.

Sorry, this was vague I have no idea how a donkey and an ogre would have seggs. Idek if donkeys have penises so if you know please let me know so I can amend it. If you do know why do you know that's kinda weird. 

Also, Grammarly's tone detector said this could make people feel sad and formal so...