The Hunger Games 😏😩 (concert conquest part 2)

*CONCERT CONQUEST PT.2*

After the discovery of Obama's death, the world went into chaos

After the discovery of Obama's death, the world went into chaos. The stars shone less bright, the birds sang their beautiful songs but the melodies got lost in grief that enveloped everything. A singing man with a ponytail once said 'Death doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints It takes and it takes.'

Obamakins was dead, and it was his fault.

Harry was slumped over a bar drinking his pains away when he felt a presence enter the room. Loud footsteps echoed across the walls.

STOMP*

*STOMP*

*STOMP*

"Wys leng ting' The stranger flirted. Harry looked up to see the most handsome thing he has ever seen. A green ogre with beautiful ogre ears and bright ogre eyes. He couldn't stop the blush creeping up his neck.

'Ello luv' he managed to say.

The stranger chuckled handsomely.

'What is a handmose man like you doing all alone sulking in a bar' the stranger questioned.

'Piss off before I knock your teeth out' Hardy spat

The beautiful stranger sighed and stuck his hand out.

'I'm Shrek' he said while flirtatiously batting his eyebrows. They looked like spiders.

'I'm Hairy. Harry! I mean I'm Harry' Said Harey flustered by Shraks proximity.

Shrek bit his lip seductively and scratched his chin.

**SKIP TO TWO HOURS LATER...in shrieks swamp**

Shrek pinned Harry against the wall and grabbed his neck, "Say you are my baka" he said nostrils flaring and spit flying.

But Harry simply had too much to drink. The quick movements and pressure on his neck caused him to throw up all over Shrek.

The smell was overwhelmingly horrid and Shrek couldn't help but cry. Harry carried on barfing everywhere while Shrek, clearly still upset after his divorce, started hyperventilating.

After a while, everything had calmed down Harry started to apologise to Shrek.

'Sorry Luv I thought I was fine but then I smelled your breath and I couldn't keep it down' Shrek smiled in response.

'That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me...' Sheen replied shyly.

'ok'

'My wife left me' Shrek said sadly

'That's so sad bb' Harry said comfortingly while patting Shreks head.

'Sad for her, dirty slag she was' Shreky said while crying softly

'My bf died. His name was Obama' Harry opened up.

Seemingly ignoring Harries previous statement Shrek proposed an idea, 'We should get married honeybunch'.

And that's what they did :)

*AUTHORS NOTES*

Thanks for reading my storyyy

WHAT DID U THINK 🤔

Plz tell me if you spot any mistakes, Grammarly isn't helping. It's a keyboard so it's reading what I'm typing as I'm typing it I hope it's pissed I hope Grammarly is reading this and if you are you're a useless piece of shit and I hate you shreky is 1000% a real word