Concert Conquest

*Harry's POV*

Harry swayed to the rhythm of the music, the sweet melody drifting through the packed stadium. His eyes flickered, desperately scanning the beaming faces of his fans looking for his lover. His shoulders dropped in exasperation. Just then he spotted him. He came after all.

His brows furrowed as he saw the grinning woman sitting next to the love of HIS life.

*Obamas POV*

Harry looked so sexy up there. Obama's eyes scanned over Harry's body and he coughed trying to hide his blush. His heart started racing as he was convinced his wife had caught him.

'Are you alright Obamakins?' She chirped. (idk if that's a real word) receiving only a groan in response.

'I hate my life' he thought to himself as he did the boogie.

The concert had finished and Obama realised he had lost his wife. Instead of looking for her like a responsible husband would do he walked to his parked car outside and got in.

*BING BING*

'Oo a text message' Obama mused to himself not knowing how to operate a mobile phone, he was 80 after all.

(I'm gonna be honest I have no idea how old obamakins is I'm just guessing so don't attack me hoes 🙄)

'Hey BamBam I saw you at my show luv ;). You likey???????' It was Harray.

'Ys it ws veryt good u looked sexc b xx 😍😩🍆. We should meet up' Obama answered. He wasn't very good at typing but he tried his best.

'No you illiterate fuck' Harry responded quickly.

'Jk of course luv' He quickly followed up so his Bammy wouldn't get scared.

Unfortunately, before Harry's second message could be delivered Obama had a heart attack and died.

Rip <\3

Like a modern time Romeo and Juliet 😩😥

**AUTHORS NOTES**

THANKS for reading I hope you enjoyed make sure to send me requests. Grammarly told me theres 23 mistakes in my writing but they won't tell me what they are unless I pay for an advanced membership greedy capitalist pigs.

Anyway...send me requests I can write for any ships (including y/n for all you horny slags)

BYEEEE!!! ❤️💕💔💔😍🔥😩😩💯😽🤗