Arnav pulled his hairs and that didn't even got stuck in his hands. He gasped at the thought that his hair is not lengthy enough for him to pull now.........

Arnav whined😡😡😡 - Nani....

Nani - Arey..... Chote..... You shouldn't get angry on her.... Instead you should thank her.... Look how much efforts she is taking towards you.

Arnav 😳😳😳 - Nani.....

Nani - Now stop whining. Go get bath. We have to leave for office.

Arnav 😵😵😵 - No way..... Iam not coming to office now. Iam looking like a gay with this shining cheeks of mine.

Nani and Mami gasped while Kushi looked at him open mouthed.

Nani sounded stern - Chote..... Now go and get ready. We are leaving to office in an hour.

Arnav opened his mouth to whine again when Nani cut him off.....

Nani - Shut up and go inside.

Nani and Mami went outside while Kushi stood there itself.

Arnav glared at her 😡😡😡- How dare you ?

Kushi smirked mischievously 😏😏😏 - Arnav ji..... Stop complaining like a kid and go get ready. Me and Nani will be waiting for you.

Arnav 😡😡😡 - Iam not coming to office. Got that.....

Kushi 🙂🙂🙂 - Fine then.... I'll go and tell to Nani that your whining grandson doesn't love you anymore.

Arnav gritted🙂🙂🙂 - You... Are.. not... Going... To... Tell... Such... Things... To... My... Nani... Got that.

Kushi🙂🙂🙂 - Oh I will. And trust me.... She will believe me when you refuse to come to office.

Arnav threw the pillow in her direction 😡😡😡. Kushi caught it in her hand before it hit her and ran away sticking out her tongue.

He marched to bathroom and brushed his teeth and took bath. He took bath and went out scolding Kushi under his breath.

And when he opened his wardrobe he pouted ready to whine again..... He cried to himself.....

Arnav 😞😞😞 - What the hell ?

' How did you like your new wardrobe ? ' he heard a voice.

He breathed in and out and turned around.

Arnav 😡😡😡 - Mark my words..... You will regret it.

Kushi ☺️☺️☺️ - I won't. Anyways I came here to help you select your dress. I have already took out one. Today wear this..... From tomorrow we will select your dress for the day together. Okay husband ?

Arnav held her arms😡😡😡 and pulled her to him making her gasp 😳😳😳😳 - Stop crossing your limits..... You are no one to decide what should I wear and how should I look.... Got that.....

Kushi has already expected something 😁😁😁 - Fine. Don't wear the dress I have bought for you. Roam around naked then..... Because all your useless Jean and T-shirts has been thrown out.

Arnav gritted his teeth fisting his hands in air. She went out while Arnav sat on the bed with thud. This girl is getting on his nerves...... He breathed in and out slowly calming himself down. He looked at the dress she kept there. He looked at the wardrobe...... Kushi has changed his entire wardrobe. He groaned.

He picked the dress Kushi kept and wore that. He had no other choice right now.....

He came out picking the coat in his hands. Kushi who was eagerly waiting for him jumped seeing him.