They walked then in silence until they reached Sadoglu mansion.

,,So, have a good night and don't worry, if you need anything, you can call me and Miran, and your hubby."

,,I know, he just left me a message. Meraketme, you can go now. I will enter now and see you next time."

,,Tamam. Bye."

,,Bye."

Gonul and Reyyan waved eachother and then Gonul headed back to cafe. She wanted to manage to stay alone with Azat, but her annoying husband wants to be all the time with her, like he is obssesed. That annoyed her a lot. She called Azat and told him to come to mansion, that Reyyan isn't okay and that she will be with her until he comes back. That was her excuse to be with him, even for a short time. She told Azat also to tell Miran to go home and that Gonul will come quickly. Stupid and naive Miran listened to him.

Azat came to the corner of a street where was Sadoglu mansion and ran to Gonul and pulled her in a bear's hug. They felt a longing for eachother so much that they couldn't stop looking at eachother for a few minutes.

,,You are not aware how I missed you in this past few days. I felt so empty and misery without your smell."

Azat said it while smelling Gonul's hair.

,,I want all of this to end. To finally be free and be with you. Reyyan will only be worse if she continue being with you because it will destroy her even more. I saw her today, you know. She looked so desperate, she still has a hope you love her, Azat. But from airplane people could see your words and gazes are fake."

,,I am aware of everything, Gonul. I will already tomorrow bring Reyyan to psychologist. I know one good. She will definitely help her a lot."

,,I hope, Azat."

They hugged once again. Handan who was standing in front of mansion to smoke her evening dose of cigarettes, saw Azat and Gonul.

,,Omg, why is my son doing with this girl? And who is she? Uff, I have a lot of questions for you, Azat. Just wait."

When Azat started going towards home, Handan waited for him gracefully while smoking and looking in a starry sky.

,,Anne? What are you doing here now, it's cold and pretty late."

,,You are asking me this while I saw you hanging out with another girl. Can you explain me it, young sir?"

,,Sure mom. Bak, she is friend of mine who brought Reyyan home because she felt tired and sick. I just wanted to thank her on that, that's why I hugged her."

,,And why didn't you brought Reyyan home?"

,,Because she offered it, she wanted to talk with Reyyan about some female things so, I made a company to her husband there."

,,I understand now. Okay, let it be like this for now. But next time, be gentlemen and walk Reyyan home yourself. You should take care of her, she is my gelin and niece at the same time."

,,I know mom. Don't worry at all, just believe me. Tamam?"

She nodded and then entered a mansion. Azat came in after her. When he entered his bedroom, he found Reyyan laying on his bed looking like she was waiting for him.

,,Reyyan? You are not sleeping?"

,,I couldn't without you at all. Can you sleep tonight with me? I wanna feel a warmness of your hug and a love from you. Am I asking for too much?"

She said it in a desperate tone.

,,Of course, Reyyan, of course. I can."

'Omg, she looks so weak. It isn't good Azat at all. You already tomorrow should convince her to go to psychologist. There is not another choice.'

Azat laid next to her and hugged her, but for him easier to handle it, he imagined she was Gonul. He didn't like her sleeping dress at all. It literally didn't cover her shoulders, so it was pretty hard for him to touch her naked skin. But only tonight and after it, he will find a way to freedom.

'I am finally getting what I always wanted. Azat first time in our marriage slept with me in a bed. But something feels wrong...why am I feeling like he is restrained? Like it isn't what he really wanted to do? A feeling in my stomach was never wrong. So maybe he is hiding something from me. He is being all weird these days. I must ask him tomorrow to open up to me. I just hope he doesn't have another girl. That would destroy me completely....'

Miran was also in his thoughts while hugging Gonul and smelling her hair. Maybe she was too tired but he could see that her face was always pale when he slept next to him, her mouth reserved and her look undefined. He always adored her smile, but never saw sparkles in her eyes. He promised himself he'll really make her happy and he hoped if there's any problem, he would solve it. Only 1 he didn't want...if she had another guy, his heart would be crashed in a pieces.
But he noticed something too, and wanted to ignore that thing. Reyyan didn't look happy at all. Maybe he and Azat actually were in a same position?

With this questions, he fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, guys! I finally wrote chapter 5. I hope you enjoyed in reading it. And yeah, I know an action in my story is going too slowly, but I made it to be more exciting if a real true would be discovered later. And yeah, stay tuned anyway for chapter 6. Don't forget to leave vote and comment if you liked this part! 💖💖💖💖