Para akong nalalamin sa sarili kong mukha noong kabataan ko. He's so serious on his age.

Nang mahanap sila "sir anak sila ng kadarating lang na kilalang businessman sa ibang bansa." I don't fucking care Justine!

Until I met her again in the province, she told me to asked my parents about what happened 5 years ago. After knowing it, it's killing me...I didn't expect that my parents could do that to her! Especially my mom! 

Until I met this unknown Businessman Emerson I ask one of my men to investigate him.

Nang nalaman kong siya ang nakasama ni Belle sa loob ng limang taon para akong binubog sa sobrang hindi maipaliwanag na dahilan.

I know they're mine but until she didn't say anything about it I won't assume.

The time she told me I'm the biological father of Taylor and Tyler I'm so damn mad and happy at the same time! Because I missed years, I didn't saw how they grow up as their father.

I couldn't blame her when she do that kind of decision. Nangyari na, all I have to do is...to accept the reality I have my fault too. 

"Dude it's ready!" Finally, after a 2 weeks preparation, this will be the day!

"Ano ba kasi 'to? Tyler, Taylor makurot ka talaga sa akin once na hindi niyo pa inalis ang pagpiring sa aking mata. " Taylor and Tyler laugh.

I give them a signal when they would appear. Nasa harapan ko si Tyler at Taylor na may hawak na Isang tarpaulin sa magkabilang dulo.

 Jing remove her blindfold "ano na namang kalok

She stared at the tarpaulin at pinalibutan ng tingin ang bahay. Puno ng fairy lights and what so ever called that kind or circle has lights inside.

Those crazy friend of mine and her friends help me to prepared this. 

I walk towards her and dance with the gang.

Now playing uptown funk by bruno Mars.

They're all laughed when they saw us dancing in front of her...After dancing I place the ring on her finger and then they're all laughing and shout. 

"You didn't ask me Nhixed." I smiled at her and then all the visitors laugh.

"That's why I didn't ask you so that you can't say no. We will get married as soon as possible don't worry. Don't be bothered by the tarpaulin that's just a prop. Pinagawa nitong makukulit nato." She responds to my kisses and hugs her tight from behind.

"Para kayong mga baliw nagsasayaw. Hindi kayo sabay-sabay" Tawa siya ng tawa that's why I showed to them my middle finger.

"Pagpasensiyahan mo na Belle, kahit Isang linggo nag practice ang mga 'yan at least nag effort." Kitkat said.

She laugh after hearing that and shook her head "Hindi kaya nagkakasundo sa mga steps!"

"I'm a great dancer dapat sakin kayo makinig tsk!" He recieve a glared to Anasthishia tsk!

"I have something to tell you Nhixed." I'm so nervous, is she going to leave me again?

She gets something in her purse and then gives me the pregnancy test kit. It has 2 lines what does it mean?

"What does it mean?" She laughs kasabay ng pambatok sa akin ni Bryce, Luke na sinabyan naman ni Xavier.

"You are going to be a dad again moron!"

"In short she's pregnant."

I look at her and smiled. I kiss her and hug her tight "Thank you so much Baby...thank you! Thank you! Pero pwedeng huwag ng kambal?" Tyler glared at me and I just shrugged both shoulders to him. Ang tigas ng ulo.

"Nhixed naman h—

"I know baby... I-know don't stress yourself. I'm so happy to have you and the kids. I love you, Belle." She smiled sweetly and give me a smack kiss on my lips.

"I love you more Nhixed...I'm so happy to have you too In my life."

"Respeto naman sa mga single oh!" Sigaw ni Emerson na kadarating lang.

I pointed my middle finger to him.  Kinurot naman ako sa tagiliran ni Belle. And I said sorry because of what I did.

Wala na akong mahihiling pa, this is my life now...having Belle in my life together with our kids was the best thing that happened to me. I'm so damn lucky to have them...

Even it's longer to wait...She's still the one for me and It's worth to wait.