(38) Shocking Revelations

Start from the beginning

She looked drained. She was sweating a bit from her forehead.

"Val", Mady whispered looking at me.

Micheal came next to me and gasped looking at her arm.

"Fuck! we have to get her to our car now!", Micheal spoke quickly.

"Yeah", I nod worried

Micheal picked Mady up carefully from her seat and rushed to his car. I ran and opened the door for him to put Mady in the backseat.

"I'll ask one of my men to get your car later don't worry", I said immediately sitting next to her as Micheal started the car.

Mady nods weakly. I try to stop the blood flow from the wound. Micheal was driving crazy fast. I saw him driving to Diaz house.

I know we can't take Mady to a normal hospital without knowing what caused this. That was a sketchy place and if she was doing some underworld job, it'll put her into trouble so its better if we took her home.

"You'll be fine Mads we're almost there at Micheal's place. We'll tend to your wound there as we can't take you to a normal hospital", I said carefully

Her eyes went wide, I don't know why. She was going to say something but Micheal spoke first.

"We're here", Micheal announced and got out of the car.

I got out myself and helped Micheal pick Mady without touching her wound. We both then ran to the front door.

Mady has a terrified look on her face. Why is she behaving like this? I wondered.

We ran inside the living room and Micheal sat her on the couch. He ran to get the first aid while I sat next to Mady removing the cloth and looking at her wound more clearly.

She was looking at the house cautiously and I saw her gulp as well.

"Are you okay?", I ask her concerned

"Yeah", She nods looking at me.

I wasn't convinced but decided to talk about that later. Micheal came with the first aid and gave it to me.

I learnt the simple and basic methods of cleaning wounds from Elijah and Emilio some time ago so I knew how to tend it.

I gently cleaned the wound first. Micheal helping me here and there. Mady grimacing from the pain and sight of the wound.

"What were you doing in such a sketchy place Mady?", Micheal inquired

"I uh went there for some work actually", Mady said nervously

"Alone?! It's a dangerous place Mady", Micheal scolded.

Mady sighs and nods.

I had by that time almost cleaned all the blood and put some medicine and ointment on the wound.

"Owww", Mady winced when I touched the wound.

"Serves you right for going there alone", I glare at her.

Mady gave me puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes.

"What's happening here?", Rafael asked and I turn to see him, Sav and Ales coming towards us frowning.

"Madison?", Ales spoke confused

I saw Mady looking at those three nervously.

"Oh my god! What happened?", Sav asked frantically looking at her wound.

"I was uh hit with a knife", Mady said looking down

"What? How?", Ales asked concerned

"Yeah actually. I didn't ask you this. Who attacked you?", Micheal asked curiously