14.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒- 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅

TODAY IS THE DAY Eren that they going to experiment Eren's titan form and he was already in the well while Hange was telling when he would change. Levi ordered them to stay back just incase if something goes wrong.

Hange shot the green flare telling Eren to change now but nothing happens. You already knew that he doesn't know how to change. Meh, he will figure it out soon. So Estella, Levi, Hange went to Eren

"Oi, Eren you don't have to do it anymore." Levi yells while riding his horse towards the well. "Is something wrong?" Hange ask looking down the well. She gasped as she saw a lot of blood on Eren's hand.

"Section Commander Hange,I... can't change."

They pulls out Eren and he has full of blood on his hands and mouth. She know He will heal soon. Petra helps Eren clean the blood. So, Estella went towards Levi who is standing while drinking his tea.

"Hey." She greet him.

"Hi." He replied.

"Soo... the experiment failed."

"Yeah, that boy is our only hope for humanity." He says

"Don't be mad at Eren, we still doesn't know how to use his power." She reassures him.

Then, as he was sipping his drink, they heard a sudden explosion happend around the table.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Without any word, Estella rushed towards the explosion. She ready my gear and pull out my blades to cover Eren.Levi stands beside me and pull out his blades. The fog has dispersed and i saw Petra and the others were pointing their blades to Eren

He grunts. "What did has to be happened now?"

"Calm down." Levi says to his squad. Eren thought that Levi was talking to him. "Captain i didn't mean to... Eren stops talking ,knowing that Levi is not talking to him but with his squad.

"I'm telling you calm down everyone." Levi tries to calm his squad again. There all look scared and hatred, ready to kill Eren.

"EREN! What's the meaning of this?!"

"Well, I-" Eren was trying to explain but cut off by Eld

"Why did you do it no without permission? What is your purpose?!"

"Eld, he didn't do it on purpose! Please let him to explain." She say back to him

"Answer him Eren! What is you achieved by doing this?!" Oluo yelled back.