Chapter 13 - The Trial of Sakura Ogami

ابدأ من البداية

Asahina: Well then, that's that! Let's start the vote! What's wrong? Come on, everyone! We're ready to vote, right? Let's do this!

Y/N: What's going on? This isn't like her. I thought for sure she'd have some words for Hiro on that one...

Y/N: Wait a minute, I'm hung up on something that Jill said. Where in the room were you?

GJ: The same place Fukawa tagged out! I dropped that beast at the magazine rack!

Y/N: That's not what happened!

*BREAK!*

Y/N: We found Sakura sitting upright in a chair... If the blow by the shelf was the cause of death, there's no explanation why she was in that chair...

Celeste: That's rather astute of you, my dear.

Makoto: Sakura was definitely attacked in front of the shelf. The bloodstain by the magazines is proof of that.

Hiro: Then she must have moved the body after she killed her, right? All to make it look like I did it! Cuz when I hit her, she was sitting in the chair!

GJ: Hey, come on now. Look at me. I can't carry anything heavier than my own scissors! There's no way I could move a muscle-bound heavyweight like that!

Hiro: Then...then what's the deal?

Celeste: Well? Are you still convinced the case has come to an end?

Kyoko: Plus, the biggest mystery of all, the locked room, still has yet to be explained. Until we take care of that, we can't say this case has been properly settled.

HIna: Oh, that part's easy! After she killed Sakura, Toko just hid in the locker again!

Y/N: No, I don't think that's possible. There's no way Toko was hiding in the locker because I saw it for myself. Even before we opened the door to the rec room, Hina and I both got a good look inside. And at that point, the locker was already open. So obviously Toko couldn't have been hiding in there.

GJ: What's this whole "locked room" thing about, anyway?

Hiro: How do you not know!? You killed her!

GJ: I think the fact that I don't know proves I DIDN'T kill her, thank you very much!

Hina: Y-You're lying!

Byakuya: No, she's not. I've been saying all along, there's still more to this case.

Chihiro: But if Genocide Jill didn't do it, that means Sakura didn't die from the shot to the head.

Hina: There's no other possible cause. What killed Sakura...I can't think of anything other than the shot to her head!

Makoto: No that's wrong!

*BREAK!*

Makoto: According to the Monokuma File, Sakura had vomited blood. I think we can assume this was related to her cause of death. In fact, there was even a trace of blood left around her mouth.

Mukuro: Well, I mean...maybe when she got hit with the bottles, she cut the inside of her mouth...

Kyoko: If that's all it was, the file wouldn't have specified "vomited blood." Not to mention, I didn't find any cuts inside her mouth.