Nineteen..✨

Sidharth - Happy Birthday my Star...My personal Star....I...I am at that stage Shehnaaz that I can't imagine my life without you.....I love u so much.....but it's just like that I didn't know ki tum bhi vhi feel krti ho y ni....m awkward ni krna chahta tha hmko isliye chup raha...

Shehnaaz was crying silently and kissed his cheeks...Tujhe pata hai m kitna drr gyi thi..mujhe laga tujhe kho diya maine...jb tu vps ni aaya tha room m...aur tune phone bhi ni uthaya tha.....toh m aur rone lagi......bhut pyaar krti hu tujhe..mujhe ni pta kb aur kaise hua...bs ho gya..Sidharth hugged her tightly...and asked...Room m chlein...she nodded in hmm...

-----------------------------------

Shehnaaz - Sidharth dance kr n..

Sidharth - Pagal ho gyi h tu...mujhe ni aata dance....

Kr n yaar...plzzz..itna bhi ni kr skta tu mere liye....aur bolta h pyaar krta h...she rolled her eyes...

Achha theek h...aa.. saath m krenge... couple dance...Her heart skipped a beat listening this...and she thought "Hyee y kaise normal behave kr rha..m toh pgl hue jaa ri hu...y bhi mujhe pyaar krta h..mujhe toh yakeen ni ho rha..."

Sidharth played the song....

Tu Hi Meri Hai Saari Zameen
Chahe Kahin Se Chalun
Tujh Mein Hi Aake Ruku

Tere Siva Main Jaun Kahan
Koi Bhi Raah Chunu
Tujh Mein Hi Aake Ruku

(He placed his hand on her back and she placed her hand on his shoulder....looking into each other's eyes...they started twirling around and humming to the song...)

Tum Mile To Lamhein Tham Gaye
Tum Mile To Saare Gum Gaye
Tum Mile To Muskhurana Aa Gaya

Tum Mile To Jadoo Chaa Gaya
Tum Mile To Jeena Aa Gaya
Tum Mile To Mene Paya Hai Khuda

suddenly out of nowhere Shehnaaz asked...mera gift ? and forwarded her hands futher....and Song changed to

Waada hai....

Sidharth looked at her...and sat on his knees...holding her hands....
Shehnaaz gasped looking at him...her heart was beating with double speed...She was confused , excited and afraid too.....K...kyaaa Si...Sidha... Sidharth...she tried to ask...Sidharth started speaking.....

"Will u marry me Shehnaaz Gill ?"

(Kisi aur ke na honge waada hai..playing in the background....)

Shehnaaz gasped listening this..and spoke further  Kyaaaa! she was really surprised...her face started to tingle, and her hands started locking up and her legs started cramping real bad and she fainted down...
Sidharth was shocked to see her fainted and cursed himself.....Shitt Sidharth itni bhi kya jldi thi tujhe... bechari ko shock lg gya...He lifted her and made her lay down in bed...And sprinkled some water from the jug on her face....She opened her eyes....He was looking really tensed...It seemed like he will start crying soon...

Shehnaaz sat on bed and started laughing...Sidharth placed water jug in a side and asked horrifying with the situation .....Tu...Shehnaaz tu theek toh h n...?? hss kyu ri hai...

Shehnaaz didn't know why she was laughing...she said Pata ni..still laughing...

Sidharth's face color became dull..he whispered..pichhli baar memory gyi thi..is baar pagal ho gyi sayad...agr aisa hua toh m bhi pagal ho jaaonga is k saath is baar...

Shehnnaz listened him and burst into laugher asking...tune kya bola tha ?

ki tu pgl ho gyi...uttered Sidharth

Ni ussey phle...Will u ?? asked Shehnaa raising her eyebrows...

Vo...bhkk yr..tu hs ri h..m ni bol rha...and he stood up from there...to go from there...

Shehnaaz immediately stood up from her bed and hugged him from behind....and said...I willl....I will marry you Sidharth....

Sidharth turned with a broad smile on his face and asked really ? Tu taiyar hai...mtlb aj hi tune bola k tu mujhse pyaar....

Hn m toh kb se hu taiyar....she stopped realising what she just said....vo mtlb pyar toh kb k ho gya n...lekin bola abhi mne...she said biting her lips....

Sidharth chukled listening her...and made her sit on his lap and asked...Tujhe itna viswaas hai mujh p...tu rh legi poori zindagi mere saath ??

Shehnnaz - Hn..khud s jyada viswaas aur pyaar hai...Pyaar krti hu tujhse...Mujhe pta hai ki tu mera..mere se bhi jyada khyaal rkhta hai..mujhe smjhta hai...daantta bhi h galti pr.....aur mujhe pyaae se samjhata bhi h....Maine dekha hai ki tu kitna achha beta hai..bhai h...toh mujhe viswaas hai..tu us sb s bhi achha pati hoga......

Sidharth was admiring her....The relief he was searching for an year..he got that relief , calmness today......

Shehnnaz - Ek baat aur bolu....ek promise chahiye..mtlb mujhe pta h maine aj kse react kiya..lekin I promise aage vaise react ni krungi...

Sidharth nodded in yess...and thought is she going to take same promise again which she took before her memory loss...

Shehnaaz - Ek promise chahiye ki...tujh p jb tm ho paayega tu mujhse pyaar krega....zindagi bhr ki commitment ni chahiye mujhe...kbhi khud ko mujhe pyaar krne p force ni krega...bs jb tk rhenge achhe se rhenge...pyaar se rhenge....

How can he tell her that how madly in love he is with this pure soul... shining star...How can he tell her that he can't even think to unlove her ... How is he supposed to tell her that she is his strength as well as weakness...How can he express his love which he has suppressed in his heart from an year....

This was the same thing she asked from her , a year before on same day when she proposed him for martiage...The night after which he fall even more harder for her...

Hello peeps...!!
Hope u r liking it...
Don't forget to vote and comments..
❤️✨