One..✨

Sidharth - I don't know anything..just do whatever you want..I want her alive..Did you get it ?

Doctor - Mr. Shukla , we are trying our best..Plzz don't loose your calm...Our team is doing their best..

Sidharth - (Held his head with both of his hands...and screams in anger..) Fuck...
I m sorry doctor...but please save my lifeline doctor...I can't
(Words were not coming out of his mouth..Tears filled his eyes....)
I can't imagine myself without her...plzz save her...

Doctor - Yes , Mr. Shukla..She'll be fine..Please wait..Let me go inside..

Sidharth looks at lighten red bulb outside operation theater with moist and hopeful eyes ...
What if ? No no..kuchh ni hoga...

(Low light were on, and there were cords hanging down for the nurses call button and the IV solutions. An electronic machine was sitting on a cart with odd wires leading from it,a privacy curtain hanging from a track on the ceiling.
Door is propped open, and nurses and orderlies walk by, their sensible shoes squeaking on the pristine tiles.
There were wires glued to the Shehnaaz’s chest and coming up through the neck of their hospital gown…
Two surgeons were examining the X-RAYS of the Shehnaaz.She was given anesthesia.Trays of SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS were wheeled in.
UP IN THE GALLERY, Sidharth could do only one thing....looks on..looks on gravely concerned….)

(He runs to temple in hospital and start walking towards the statue of god in anger...)

Sidharth - (Screams) This...This is the reason I never believed in you until she came in my life and made me believe in you...Damn it...
Why ? Why did you do this to her ??
(His screams turned into sobs as he fell down on his knees before Lord Krishna...)
Who understands love better than you yr ? Who ? I love her..I love her damn it...I love her...Plzzzz...plzzz return my Shehnaaz to me...Plzz Krishna...I beg in front of uhh..Plzz save my jaan yr..plzzzz...
U have to save her...and return her to me...

He stood up , wiped his tears which were continuously flowing down from his eyes..and ran to operation theatre hall as he felt something weird is going to happen

Sidharth - (In a cracked voice) Nurse , How's my....How's Shehnaaz... ?

Nurse - Sir , We are trying our best....We can't say anything
(Nurse entered in operation theatre leaving Shattered Sidharth behind..)

(Red bulb is off now , Sidharth found his heart beating with double speed as he moved forward to doctor..)

Sidharth - Doctor..Sheh...

Doctor - Mr. Shukla , we can't say anything now..We have to wait for her to gain consciousness...

Sidharth - (Looks at Shehnaaz through glass door...her medical gown was stained with blood, and she herself was covered with some wires and bandages...She was looking like a fairy sleeping peacefully....)
Shehnaaz...Plzz open your eyes jaan...plzz..utho...

(Sidharth phone rings and screen shows 10 missed calls MAA...)

Sidharth - (Emotionally)Kaise baat kru m aapse MAA....
(Phone rings again..)

Maa - Sidharth , kahan ho beta...kb s wait kr rhe hn sb..Shehnaaz khn h..uska phone bhi ni lag rha..tujhe kitne calls kiye .. receive kyu ni kiya ? u r okay n ?

Sidharth could hear children's voice and songs playing in background of Maa..He let out a sob on phone which went unheared by Maa because of noise behind her...

Maa - Beta , Sidharth...hello...Aawaz aa ri h...

Sidharth - MAA

(This tym , Maa could hear him and senses something is wrong..as she identified her son's cracked voice..she got tensed...as Shehnaaz's phone OUT OF REACH and Sidharth NOT RECEIVING PHONE could make sense if she's thinking right...bt she desperately wanted herself to prove wrong....)

Maa - Where are u ? Kya hua sidharth ? Kahan ho tum ?

(No reply from Sidharth's side made her tensed more...)

Maa - Shehnaaz khaan h ? (After a pause) Sidharth...bol kuchh where is Shehnaaz ?

Sidharth could not hold himself now from crying....and finally spoke up..2 words.... CITY HO..S..PITAL , Shehnaaaz ACCIDENT......and started crying bitterly..

(Phone slipped out from Maa's hand , and tears started rolling down from her eyes....)
(Preeti Di (Sidharth's Sis) comes in garden searching her Mom ....)

Preeti Di - Arey Maa , Aap yhaan ho..Sidharth shehnaaz kahan hn...aapki baat hui un s ??

(Maa was still in shock..and was not able to look up to meet her eyes to her daughter and tell her what she just listened....Preeti Di looked her and sensed something is wrong...)

Maa , Aap dara rahe ho..kya hua...ro kyu rahe ho ? kya hua ? said Preeti Di cupping Maa's face in her hands..

Maa - Shehnaaz k ACC..I..D..ENT...Hospital m hn vo..

(Kyaaaa ?? A voice came from behind , Maa and Preeti di turned to look that...and Preeti Di started crying looking at the person who was standing there....)

Shehbaaz (Shehnaaz's brother) - Kya kaha ? Meri...(His voiced cracked..) Meri Shehnaaz k Accident...??

Preeti Di - Shehbaaz (Tears flowed down from her eyes...)

Shehbaaz - Asa kse ? Ni aunty...asa kse ho skta h...Aj toh....(He could not say further and fell on his knees with both of his hands covering his mouth which was full of tears now..)

(Aaisha (Preeti Di's child) who is 7 by age comes there shouting...Naani..Mummaa...Maama kahan hn ? Shehnaaz Mami kyu ni aayin abhi tk ?

ENGAGEMENT kitni der m start hogi ???)

Some things are destined to be -- it just takes us a couple of tries
to get there.

Hope u enjoyed it..
How's the beginning ??

Let me know your opinions..✨
Do vote and comment..💫