Three..✨

A Beep sound was irritating Shehnnaz as she was gaining her consciousness... She tried to open her eyes , wincing as the light hit them..She felt something on her legs  and look down to see a boy , who looks so tired...

(Beep Beep...Beep Beep..)

M hospital m kyu hu ? kya hua ? aur y ladka kn h yhn ? Shehnaaz found her heartbeats speed increased as multiple thoughts started striking her head...

Waheguru .. y sb kya ho rha h ? m yhn kyu hu ? said Shehnaaz

Her eye opened and a slight smile came on his face.....

Shehnaaz...Are u okay ? tm theek ho n...said Sidharth pulling her into a hug....

Shehnaaz felt that her head will burst anytime....

Shehnaaz came out of hug and said..tum kaun ho ? with almost no emotions but with wide shocking expressions...

Tu mzaak kr ri h is haalat m bhi...ruk..Maa , Aunty , Baaz , Uncle..Shehnaaz ko hosh aa gya...

(They all were waiting outside as one person was allowed to go inside before..nd Sidharth went inside then...)

(Maa, S-Mom, S-Dad entered in room while Shehbaaz ran to call Doctor...)

Sidharth cupped her face in his hands and said - Yrr..m kitna drr gya tha Shehnaaz...I thought....nd his voice started choking......

Yrr tum ho kaun ?? mne kaha n m ni jaanti tumko...nd she started crying seeing her mom..jerking his hand and pulling her hom into a hug....following a hug with her father...

(Sidharth couldn't believe what he just heard.....Is this happening for real ? But why she is not recognising me ?? his eyes filled up with tears and he looked at his Maa who was completely shocked ..that her Shehnaaz...her would be daughter in law..is not recognising her son..nd may be will not recognise her also.....)

Shehnaaz looked at Sid's Maa and said ....Rita Aunty Aap....Aap vhn kyu khade ho...yhn aao..mere paas....
Maa left out a soft cry as Shehnaaz recognised her...She has not forgotten her.....She came and pulled Shehnaaz into a soft hug..kissing the top of her head...

Just then Shehbaaz entered with Doctor...and looked at Shehnaaz with soft and teary eyes...who was looking at him with a slight smile on her lips ...Tu ro kyu raha h pgl..bndr lg rha h poora....Said shehnaaz with her cute giggles...to which everyone laughed except Sidharth...

(Y jaan boojh k preshaan kr ri h mjhe...No...wait..What if Agr sch m isko m ni yaad toh ? Ni..asa ni ho skta...sb yaad hn...Meri MAA bhi yaad hn..toh mjhko akele ko.......!!!.. Thousands of Thoughts started coming in Sidharth's mind....)

Doctor was checking Shehnaaz's report and asking her numerous questions about her health... when Sidharth said..Ayee gadhi..ab nautanki bnd kr...

Gadhi...Y aise kaise bol rha h mjhe..aur y h kn...said shehnaaz furrowing her eyebrows... trying to not sound rude..but obviously she sounded rude....

Sidharth felt something serious is gonna happen now...she never talks to anyone like this......I...I-am.....Don't u fucking know me ???He shouts....Yrr...Shehnaaz..kyu kr ri h aissa.....He gasps..his voice shaking..

(Shehnaaz shaked her head in denial , still not understanding....and teared started flowed down her eyes...as how can some unknown person in front of her family can shout on her like this...nd nobody uttered a word to him....She looked at her Mom , Dad , Baaz and Rita Maa with some hope...that they will help her to understand what's going on...but found that they all were crying...and waiting for Doctor to say something...)

Doctor - Ms. Shehnaaz...just calm down...nothing has happened....I m going to ask u a few questions...Is that alright ?

(Shehnaaz nodded in a Hmm..)

"Alright...so tell me...which year is it ?"

"2017" , she replied furrowning her eyebrows...as she thought why the hell doctor is aking her this question..

"Do you know where you are ?"

"In Hospital.."she replied as obviously she was in hospital with several needles in her hand , a bandage which covered her head...nd different Machines around her...

"No no..Ms. Shehnaaz , I meant in which City...In world where are you ?"

"Mumbai" She replied...

"Can you please tell me about your any upcoming plan ?"

"Hn..Next month m meri company ki bhut important deal finalize hone wali h...Finalize mtlb m isliye sure hu..kyu k mjhe pta h hmara kaam bhut achha h..aur jis company k saath hm collaborate krne jaa rhe hn..vo US ki bhut badi company h..nd uski ek branch Mumbai m bhi h...."

Kya us company k name "Shukla Empires" h ? asked Sidharth with no emotions at all......

Hn ...tmko kse pta ? Shehnaaz looked at him with confusion....

Sidharth was going to reply her...when doctor interrupted him and said...I want to talk to u all outside...The doctor and all five of them went out in hall..leaving a confused Shehnaaz behind...

(Aakhir vo ladka h kn ? vo mujhse kitne gande s baat kr rha tha..kisi n ussey kuchh b ni kaha...prr mjhe usko dekh k rona kyu aa rha h....)

They all walk back in a few moments later..Her Mom and Rita Maa looked like they're about to cry..while Her dad and brother were looking at her with helplessness...and that boy (Sidharth) looked completely shaken...

Mummy...kya hua ? Mere kuchh smjh ni aa rha..sb asey react kyu kr rhe ho...aur y ladka abhi tk yhn kyu h ? She started crying and held her Mom's hand tighy ....

Beta...Shehnaaz...tmhein "Amnesia" hua h...said Shehnaaz's Mom solemnly to which Rita Maa and Sidharth could not hold their tears back....

Kya ? Kya mtlb...she gasped..leaving her Mom's hand....

Shehnaaz....Shehbaaz tried to speak with his choked voice....Abhi 2017 ni h...2019 chl rha h...

Nii..pgl ho gya h tu...asa kse ho skta h...2017 h..She turned to gape at him..

Ni Shehnaaz beta...said Rita Maa holding Shehnaaz's hand....Abhi 2019 m hn hm...aur tm isi liye is ladke ko ni pehchaan paa ri ho...her voice cracked while saying this....
"Beta...He....H..e is my...Son....Sidharth....Sidharth Shukla...."

(Shehnaaz was shocked as she was going to meet him next month according to her...obviously he heard about him by Rita Maa... She returned Mumbai in 2015 from Canada when she met Rita Maa who was their new neighbours back that time....she never met him or saw any picture of him.... as he was in US....He was the owner of Shukla Empires....the company with which her company was going to finalize deal....)

Pr...Pr y toh..Rita Aunty...y toh Agle month aane wala...umm....waa...le the n US s...fir abhi...1 mahine phle kse.....?? said Shehnaaz with uttermost confusion...

Shehbaaz - Shehnaaz... ykin kr...hm 2019 m hn..n ki 2017.....

Sidharth didn't said anything from a long time..the only thing he was doing was staring her with love , care and helpnessness.....

As Shenaaz looked back at Sidharth..he could not hold himself and ran from their...leaving all four peoples with Shehnaaz and Doctor...

(Traumatic amnesia...that's what Doctor said...Memory loss results from a hard blow to the head, for instance, in a car accident. The person may experience a brief loss of consciousness/memory or a coma...In Shehnaaz's case..it was not Coma..but Short term memory loss.... The amnesia is usually temporary, but how long it lasts normally depends on how severe the injury is....If the person is forced to remember her past..this short term loss can be for forever...)

(He knew...k agr vo thodi der aur andr raha..toh he will not control himself and usko yaad dilaane ki koshish karega..chillaayega..nd will let his emotions come out...which will shock Shehnaaz and that's something which is not good for her...As Doctor asked them to remind her everything slowly....Otherwise she can feel pressure on her mind and things could be worsen....)

Let me know your opinions..✨
Do vote and comment..💫