Sixteen..✨

Sidharth - Yash tu....

Yash - Shehnaaz ne toh kaha tha ki tu ghr chla gya h...fir tu yahan...kse ?

(Shehnaaz has told yash that Sidharth must have go home now...and requested him to let her go also...as it's Sidharth's b'day tomorrow and they were going outside...but he told her that no..he is calling u inside and locked her in store...)

Sidharth held Yash's caller and punched him hard on face again...."How dare u to touch her....teri himmt kaisi hui uski y halat krne ki..."he shouted at the top of his voice...his eyes were red with anger....

Maine maine ....yash tried to speak

Sidharth - Saale...tujhe apna achha dost maana... manager ki post di..bcz I found u worth it...Tujhe Shehnaaz ko assist krne diya..bcz I though u r a nice guy...and what u did......What the fuck u did....tune soch bhi kaise liya....Sidharth punched him again..

Arey toh kya ho gya ? Dost hi h n teri..m pyaar krta hu toh bol diya...tujhe kya dikkt h....Shouted Yash....asa kya hai jo tu kr skta h aur m ni kr skta...

Sidharth had no reply to him but he was not in a mood to listen him and continuosly beating him...Shehnaaz's hand were tied and she was tied with a chair...She shouted from there... Sidharth chhod...kya kr rha h..uski halat dekh...

Tu chup kr...kuchh ni bolegi tu...Sidharth shouted at her...

Sidharth - How dare u to....

Yash - Pyaar krta hu usko m...iskiye laaya yhaan...tu kabhi usko mere paas nahi aane deta...iskiye kidnap kiya...yhaan se le jaane wala thaa kahin door..jhaan sirf hm dono ho...

Sidharth gasped listening him....yhaan se le jaane wala tha mtlb ??..Are u out of ur mind....?? Ussey jaanna chaha tune ki vo kya chahti h....saale kaisa insaan hai tu....y pyaar nahi..hawas hai teri...

Shehnaaz was crying listening them...

Yash - Toh kya ho gya..mujhe vo chahiye kaise bhi...mujhe jo shi lga vo kiya mne... tujhe kyu itni problem ho ri h .... dost hai n teri ho bs...m dekh lunga mujhe usey kaise manana hai...and punched Sidharth...

Shehnaaz shouted....Sidharthhh....

Sidharth shouted back....Dost dost...dost..... kisne kaha dost hai meri.....Jaan hai meri vo....agr usey kuchh bhi ho jaata n.. tujhe m chhodta nahi....he was fuming with anger.....

Jaan...Yash laughed....Kb..kaise bani vo teri jaan...he asked...

I don't owe any explaintaion to u...U better mind ur own business....said Sidharth grinning...

Chl theek hai..Jaan hai teri..tu rkh usko...lekin aj Shehnaaz mere paas...rhne.....Yash was about to say further when he received a kick in his stomach.....

Don't u dare....Don't u fucking dare to take her name with ur mouth....I will not spare u....Sidharth shouted....

Yash was groaning in pain...sitting on the floor..holding his stomach..but somehow managed to ask...tujhe kyu itni dikkt hai yaar....bola toh tu rkh usey...lekin aj....

Sidharth bent and held him by his collar.....and said....She.Shehnaaz...I love her...Understand....She's mine...I can't live without her....Did u hear that ??? Did u fucking hear that...Now it's all clear n ???? or u want to hear anything else.....Sidharth shiuted at the top of his voice...

Yash didn't expected that he will confess his love here....

Shehnaaz was shocked to see him like this...she gasped listening him...Tears were continuosly flowing down from her eyes ...and her eyes were stuck at Sidharth....