62. Don't you ever dare again (Mistakes & Consequences)

Start from the beginning

"Noona, please I was wrong, I know what I did was wrong, I didn't think I was using so much force on her" Sehun said, Jisoo looked at him "It's late to be sorry, anyway I'm not the right person to apologise here, I'm disappointed because all I did was guide you, welcome you, and you betrayed me and my family acting like this, I told you to don't dare to do anything, yet you didn't listen, you could have talked to Lisa without all this drama, she is so nice that she could have listened to you, but you decided to act all impulsive, you can't force people, you know, you can't go and try to get back what you left behind, you went back to UK cause you didn't want to let our brother take over dad's company, I don't remember my dad asking you for help, you just came out of nowhere, I thought you have changed but I was wrong, you are my brother, but I will need time to let you come back to my life, you don't have to come back to Seoul again, we can always use the phone, or I'll go to UK, but be aware of this, you won't touch anyone again, you won't dare to force Lisa or any other girl, otherwise you will lose everything, I'm going to take your place in dad's company, and if you dare to do something like this I will give your part to our brother, did you know dad had to take therapy to become a better person, a better father?, You don't know how he used to be before, when I was a kid, he caused so much pain to my mum, to me, you had a better father than I did" He shook her head, he felt overwhelmed, "Well now you will need to do the same, it's necessary for you to get back slowly to dad's company, Auntie, please".

Mrs. Kim gave him documents, "Sign this now, your investment will be returned, and now this one, you are giving your part of your dad's company to Jisoo, she will manage it from now on, if you want it back you will have to work since the bottom, you'll start as an assistant and will see if you can keep ascending from that position, your father will call you, make sure to answer, he is terrible sorry for what you did, but I think you should be the one feeling like that, not him" Mrs Kim said, "You can't do this, it's not fair" Sehun said firmly, Mrs. Kim chuckled, and looked to his lawyer, "Actually they can, and they already did, I advise you young man to don't mess up again with this family, I have seen worst things to the ones to dare to hurt them, everything is legal here and you just signed all the papers, just be grateful Miss Manoban didn't want to sue you, or press charges against you, cause you would be facing different consequences" Mr. Schneider said.

"Mr. Nóvikov is waiting for you outside he will escort you to the airport, go grab your bags and leave, your flight is leaving in 3 hours" Mrs. Kim said.

"Noona I'm sorry" Sehun said to Jisoo but the latter just nodded and walked away, "Please leave, will talk later, I don't know when but later", he nodded with tears forming on his eyes and speechless, he ruined everything, he knew that well, and now when he would go back to UK he didn't know how to face his dad.

When he got out Jennie was there, "Jen I'm truly sorry, for everything, I was jealous and I acted out of that" he said, "I'm sorry too, it's a shame this happened, but it's done already, so yeah, have a nice flight and don't comeback" He nodded and Mrs. Nóvikov took his arm.

Jennie got inside her mum's office and saw Jisoo was crying "Chu, I'm sorry this happened but hopefully he will change after this" Jisoo hugged Jennie, "I'm even more sorry for let him hurt you and Lisa, he was a lost cause since years ago, no matter the efforts made by my dad and his mum" Jennie held her tight "You didn't do anything, you are the most amazing cousin and one of my best friends, don't you ever blame yourself for this again, plus the most dumb here it's me, for don't listen to Lisa, to you, Rosie, my mum, you all always believed in Lisa, and I just left her, the same way Sehun did, I'm not better than him, I didn't left marks on her body but I hurt her too" and Jennie couldn't stop crying either.

"Chu I need to call Lisa, but I'm a mess right now", Jisoo smiled "Just call her already Jennie, it doesn't matter", she dialed Lisa's number but it went directly to voice mail, "Damn look at the time, she probably left already, she is in the plane already, I'll try again tonight" Jennie said, and Jisoo smiled at her.

----
Lisa, Rosie, Daniel, and Tzuyu were already on their way to Busan, it's actually a fast flight, an hour or so, so they wouldn't take long, Tzuyu wasn't happy cause she didn't want to seat with Daniel and an stranger, and Rosé couldn't stop laughing at her annoyed face "It seems Tzuyu is already stressed out", Lisa chuckled "Let her be, for now I don't have to worry, wait... Chipmunk did you see my phone? I swear I had it before", Rosé shook her head, I only saw it when you called Mr. James, don't worry maybe it's in your bag or something, will check when we land in Busan", Lisa nodded It's weird, I swear I had it, ugh I'm a mess, she thought for herself.

They arrived on time and they were already on their way to their hotel, Daniel got a single bedroom and Lisa and the other girls got a bigger room, because two rooms were connected with a nice living room, Tzuyu tried to pick up the twin bed with Lisa but when she arrived Rosé already put her things there "Tzu you got the king-size bed, I hope you enjoy your room" Rosé told her without even look at her, "Lisa should get the bigger bed, she is practically the boss here, I don't mind to sleep with you" Tzuyu said, Lisa heard both girls, "No, it wouldn't be nice of me get advantage of my position, you went to that room first, you deserve the biggest bed and I don't mind share my room with Rosie, we are best friends, but I appreciate you thought about me first" she said and Tzuyu knew she couldn't do anything to change the Thai girl mind, "Well thank you, you are always so nice", she walked away and both girls laughed, "Just two nights and you'll be free" Rosé said.

Lisa was going crazy looking for her phone "Rosie I think I lost my phone, it's nowhere to be found", Rosé chuckled "Always the same, don't worry, tell to Daniel to call Mr. James and explain what happened so whoever that needs to reach you can call Daniel or me" Lisa nodded and went to talk to Daniel.

----

Jennie called almost 20 times already and nothing, "Lili now you are the one that doesn't want to talk to me huh?, I won't give up, I'll be waiting for you, she said for herself but she couldn't stop feeling worried. She walked around her office and nothing, not a single notification, "I'll call Rosie, of course she must know something" she said again.

She heard from the other line "Hey!!! Jen!!! Is everything ok?", She tried to don't sound worried, but it was hard, "Hi Rosie! Yes everything is ok, but I have been trying to contact Lisa and it seems she is out of reach, do you know why? I mean is she with you right?".

---

Rosé was chuckling "So are you trying to fix things with her? Finally" she didn't hear a single sound from Jennie, "Don't worry, it seems she lost her phone, you know how is she, we don't know where it is, and unfortunately she isn't here, she went to look for the equipment with Daniel, we just arrived to the hotel and we aren't sharing a room so I will have to wait till she comes back with Daniel, I'm with Tzuyu, so when I see her I'll tell her to text you back or call you" for Rosé it was funny how mention Tzuyu made the CEO gasp, even if she tried to remain calm, "Jen is that ok for you?" After a while Jennie just agreed and both hung up.

Rosé was excited, "I bet she will try to come here as fast as she can, too bad I didn't tell her where are we staying, sorry Jen, I love you but you need to take risks by yourself" she said to herself.

Lisa walked out of the bathroom "I like this place it's really comfy" Rosé nodded it really is, hey it's early let's check if the equipment is already here, the driver just texted Daniel", and Lisa nodded.