29- Tj Hammond (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

And at home? Dougie got all the praise. The perfect son, TJ's twin brother.

A lot of it TJ brought upon himself, what with his spontaneous decisions and self-destructive behavior. He was a gentle soul, and the media (and his own family, if you were being honest) ripped him apart, day after day.

In the bath, you lathered up a loofah and started to wash his chest and back, washing away the sweat and fatigue. Washing away all of his insecurities and self-hatred.

"That's it, that's my good boy. Just relax, I've got you."

You moved on to his hair, massaging his scalp and working your fingers into his lush, chestnut locks and smiling at the near-pornographic moan that came out of his mouth when you did.

"Teej, I swear...the noises you make."

He laughed softly, and one brilliant blue eye peeked open. "Keep those hands moving a little lower if you want to see what other noises I can make."

You smiled, seeing him come back to himself a bit. TJ tilted his head back, his mouth seeking yours. Soap began to run down his forehead, and you cupped your hand over his eyes with a giggle.

"Close your eyes, baby, let me rinse."

"Fine, but then come back here."

You rinsed his hair and toweled his head dry. TJ wrinkled his nose adorably—he already looked like a completely different person than the one who was standing on your doorstep. He caught your chin with his thumb and forefinger and pulled you gently towards him.

"I want you, in here...with me."

As if he really needed to ask.

TJ smiled like a kid opening a present, helping you peel off your clothes. You lowered yourself into the tub behind him, pulling him back against your chest. He sighed deeply and let his head fall back as you nuzzled his jaw.

"You're so pretty, TJ. How'd I get so lucky?"

He hummed, and dotted your nose with bubbles. "I think I'm the lucky one, babe."

Reaching a soapy hand up he cupped the back of your head, gently pulling you in for a kiss.

"Mmm you taste so good. I could kiss you for hours."

"You should see what else I can do with this mouth," he grinned against you lips.

He started to turn, but you stopped him.

"No, baby, tonight is about you," you said, nipping his chin. "So sit back and relax...I'll make you feel good."

TJ let you pull him back into your chest again. He groaned as your hands ran over his sculpted chest, the warm, soapy water making his skin slick. Your fingers grazed his inner thighs, teasing him and making him squirm.

"Shhh," you said, silencing his whine. "You're doing so good, baby, just relax."

TJ mewled as your hands found him, stroking his already hard length. You tightened your grip, keeping your strokes long and painfully slow as your other hand played over his nipples, pinching and teasing.

You hummed. "Already so hard for me. So big—look at you. You're beautiful, TJ."

TJ's eyes shone as he twisted his head, seeking your lips. He gasped and panted into your mouth as your strokes became more urgent. Your fingers ran over his slit, and his back arched, the frenzied rhythm beneath your palm increasing.

"...w-want you. I need you."

Without hesitation you released him, letting him roll onto his back against the tub as sudsy water sloshed over. TJ gripped your hips and positioned himself at your entrance, pulling you onto him in one slow movement.

You moaned. "Oh, god...fuck me. Fuck me hard, TJ...you feel so good."

TJ growled, low in his throat as he began to move with you. You kept up a non-stop string of praises as his pace increased and became unsteady. A good thing too, because you were dangerously close to an orgasm yourself.

"You're so close TJ, you're doing so good. Come for me baby, I want to feel you come undone."

That did it. TJ slammed into you and cried out, a needy, breathy groan as he felt you tense against him with your own release. You fell forward onto his chest, panting as you both came down.

TJ kissed you again, his breath shuddering against your lips. He smiled up at you. It was still a little sad, but it was a lot better than it had been. The demons had been silenced for the night.

"C'mon, let's get out of here before the water gets cold."

Later, you were both cuddled up together in your bed, an obscene amount of blankets and pillows surrounding you. TJ held you in his arms.

"Sorry about barging in here again, I just...it was a bad night."

"You don't ever have to apologize, sweetie."

"Thank you...for being here for me." He kissed your temple and huffed a laugh. "You probably saved me from another drunken bender...another trip to the hospital to get my stomach pumped, or worse...rehab—"

"Don't even joke about that, TJ."

He looked at you sadly. "I'm sorry. I...I know you worry."

Then he frowned, looking down at you as if he had just realized something. "I love you, you know."

You were silent for a moment. You knew he probably didn't mean it the way you hoped he did. Of course you knew he loved you—you were his best friend, and someone he trusted more than just about anyone else. Still, it hurt just a little to hear him say it out loud.

A bittersweet smile, and you kissed his forehead. He looked so tired.

"I love you too, TJ."