𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜

Nay'lani Dior Miller
POV

I jumped out of my sleep holding my chest

I jumped out of my sleep holding my chest. Sighing, I turned over to turn off my 5:00 am alarm. I've been in my new apartment for a week now and I love it. It's bigger than my old apartment and I pay the same price for it so it's a win win. Finally deciding to get up to start getting ready for my first day at the new hospital.
Slowly I walked into the bathroom doing my every morning hygiene routine.

"Red or Blue?" I asked myself while looking at two scrubs.

After a 5 minute debate with myself I finally put on the red one and got out my red crocs. I went back in the bathroom to make sure my frontal was still laid and guess what? It was purrr. Looking in the mirror I examined myself.

"BITCH.....Corvette Corvette" I whispered to myself as I did the dance in the mirror.

I checked my Apple Watch for the time which read 6:15. So I got my stuff together and went downstairs to get a tea out the fridge. After setting the house alarm I went outside and got in my car immediately playing Good Days by SZA.

Good day in my mind, safe to take a step out
Get some air now, let your edge out
Too soon, I spoke, you be heavy in my mind
Can you get the heck out?
I need rest now, got me bummed out
You so, you so, you, baby, baby, babe
I've been on my empty mind shit
I try to keep from losin' the rest of me
I worry that I wasted the best of me on you, baby
You don't care!

I sung while pulling out of the driveway heading to Chick-fil-A.

Once I pulled up to the hospital i realized I had my own designated parking spot with my name on it.

"I could get used to this" I said grinning.

I pulled out one of my bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits and started eating it. I looked at the time seeing it was 6:40 knowing I was good because I was supposed to clock in at 7. I watched as a black Jeep with blue interior pull up in the parking space next to mines that read "Dr. White". As the girl got out the car talking on the phone I realized that it was the girl from Walmart that I saw last week. I got out my car to throw away my trash accidentally hearing her conversation.

"Tae just bring me something up here please!".....she talked into the phone with an annoyed tone.

"It was your fault I didn't get to eat this morning!" She silently yelled into the phone.

"Hello? HELLO? Tae?" She said before sighing loudly and looking at the sky.

Something told me to help her even tho I hate humans. I went back to my car and grabbed the bag with the other biscuit in it and walked over to her car. Seeing she had already got in her car I knocked on the window. She rolled down the window with tear stains on her blue scrubs.