𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢~ zombie skeletons

༻☆✫☆༺

༻☆✫☆༺

SHE WAS STANDING ON a garden all of a sudden, the sky was clear and the spring air scented of flowers, she was dressed in a long elegant tunic made of the finest silk, her dark hair was long and curled, reaching her lower back, on her head was a golden head band with encrusted gems.

She was a princess again.

The garden, was filled with flowers of so many kinds, there was baby's breath, violets, lavender, honey suckle and her personal favourite... azaleas.

Far off, she could hear the voices of her five half brothers, bickering like they aways did, who was the smartest, most skilled with a sword and wooing the ladies and so on.

Why was she here?

In the distance, she saw a man, dressing in a typical King's attire, he had his back turned to her, his brown hair, similar to hers, rippling in the wind. People always said she has a carbon copy of him.

"Father..." She whispered, her heart beating fast, she swallowed the lump in her throat as tears threatened to fall. She wanted to run to him, hug him as tight as she used to when she was a child. But she could, she was stuck to that spot.

"Father!" She yelled, tears rolling down her face, the man didn't turn around, it was almost as if he couldn't hear her. "Father!"

Then they was a gust of wind, then everywhere became darker, as if there was a storm approaching, her father rose his head, looking up at the gray sky. The air was freezing and the flowers around her withered and died, what was happening?

"Father, please!" She screamed, "answer me! I am begging you!"

Then he turned around, brown eye which used to be filled with kindness and warmth, where cold and empty.

"You have failed me," he said, bitterly. "Just like your mother."

"I loved you, cared for you, even more than your siblings...is abandoning me how you repay me?

"I am sorry, father! I did what I had to, I couldn't get married to him!"
The hard look on his face didn't waver.

"You have to find out the truth, my daughter. Not every thing is as they seem."

"What do you mean, father?!"

He said nothing and turned around, walking back towards the palace, ignoring her pleas.

"Zoë! I think she's waking up!"

Azaleas stirred and opened her brown eyes slowly, her vision was blurry and her head hurt like hell. She was lying down on the back of a Lexus and Bianca's face was the first thing she saw as her vision cleared.

She made to sit up, but the pain in her side suddenly made itself know, she almost screamed.

Bianca yelped and helped her up saying, "try not to move too much, you might have broken a rib." And began searching for something in Azalea's bag pack, but she was too drowsy to notice. Zoë, who was sitting in the front seat, turned and stared at her with an expression that Azalea couldn't fathom, never saying anything. Which was good, Azalea had nothing to say to her.