Choi Yena - I Meant What I Said

Start from the beginning

"Dancing! "

A bell rang , signaling that she is correct.

"Yah , thats cheating" y/n said in funny way , showing his dissatisfed face.

"Why are so mad HAHAHAAHAH" Doyeon teased him . Y/n can be seen with a red cheeks , embarrassed from his own action.

The shooting finally come to an end , with y/n and the slate. Everyone applause as the shooting went really well . PD is very satisfied and praising the cast . He specifically mentioned y/n and Yena , as a rising stars of variety show.

"I can see you two being casted for other show together in the future. Good job , maknae " Jaesuk praised them more , making y/n and Yena shy. Before leaving , they took a selfie together . After Jaesuk and Doyeon left , Yena turned to y/n.

"Y/n. Good work today , we have so much fun thanks to you .

"Anyw-"
"Than-"

They interuppted each other.

"Sorry sunbaenim. What were you saying ?" y/n asked , scratching his head.

"Aaa em. Can i have your number ? I mean we can be friends and i think its good for this show to be close . Right ?" Yena said , handing over her phone to y/n

" Aa su- sure sunbaenim. "

" Just call me noona . Im a rookie too , having someone call me sunbaenim making me shy"

"Sorry hehehe . Okay noona. Here you go "
Y/n gave back her phone . After that , they bid farewell and walked out of the studio.

Few days after the shooting , the show broadcasted on the TV. Y/n is watching it alone in his dorm. Minutes before it started , a text came in.

"Hello y/n. This is Yena"
"Hello Noona ! Ill save your number "
"Anyway , are you watching the show ?"
"Yes of course i am noona. "
"Same ! Lets enjoy it "
"Of course hehehehe "

Y/n watched it for an hour an a half. He is proud with his performance and the overall show. The editor really know how to make it very entertaining to watch. After the show finished airing , y/n texted Yena.

"Noona , so how is it ? I think we did a very good job"
typing......

Then the it stopped. Y/n thought that Yena must have been busy or talking with her member about the show. Suddenly he received a text from his manager .

"Look up the articles"

"What article?..." y/n thought to himself. He then just typed out the title of the show on the Internet.
One of the article is
" The Show Is Fun But Netizen Found Something Wrong About It "

Y/n clicked on it right away. The articles started with the editor praising the show. About how lively and fun it is. Then , responses from viewer is included. Both negative and positive response.

"I had never laughed so much while watching a talk show first episode"
"It was a really good start!"
"Looking forward for more !"

The good comments made y/n smiled. Then , the next few comments made he frown .

"Why is Yena in the show ? she barely talked much"
"She should have talked about how she burdened her family so much as a kid "
" Jaesuk and Doyoung is fun but the two rookie ? hmmm not so much "