37

***months later***

"Should we go public?" I asked Jungkook while we sat in the restaurant.

"What? Uhm... yeah. Sure." He quickly put his wine glass down.

"Great! Let's take a picture and post on Instagram." I moved over to him and took a picture.

(Caption: happy 7 months again <3 love u babe

(Caption: happy 7 months again <3 love u babe.. 😍) posted on Jungkook's account.

"Cute." I smiled and liked the picture before commenting.

"Okay... now what?" He turned to me.

"We wait for food" I laughed and shrugged.

"Right" he pointed finger guns at me and winked. I shook my head and leant my back on him. The waitress brought our food and we started eating.

***after food***

"I'll pay." Jungkook wiped his hands on a napkin and stood up with his wallet.

"You sure?" I started to put my coat on.

"Yeah, you just get ready." He quickly pecked my cheek and walked up to the counter to get the bill.

I grabbed my purse and slung it over my shoulder while following Jungkook.

"Okay, you ready to go?" He grabbed my hand and grinned.

"Yep. Where are we going?" I asked as I was getting pulled out.

"It's a surprise." He winked and unlocked the car door. I sat in the passenger seat and clicked my seat belt in.

"Can you please tell me?" I looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Noo!" He sang. "It's not that cool but... I think you'll enjoy it." He glanced at me and intertwined our fingers, placing them on the gearshift.

I sighed and looked out the window. Jungkook turned the radio on quietly and tapped his fingers to the beat.

After around a half an hour drive, we arrived at a small deck.

"Where are we?" I sat up and opened the door.

"It's a little cabin that I booked for us to stay in." He came up behind me and back hugged me. I leaned back into him and gazed at the cabin with the deck connected to a lake.

"This is amazing. You're amazing. How much did this cost?" I turned in his arms and looked into his eyes.

"That doesn't matter... we have a week to spend here so..." he trailed off and tilted his head to the side, smiling slightly and ran the tip of his tongue on his cheek.

"What do we do about clothes?" I swayed us slightly.

"Oh, Hoseok and Yoongi brought some over while we were eating dinner." He shrugged.