19

It was 3am and only the maknaes were awake playing a drunk game of Would You Rather.

"Okay" I giggled. "Would you rather penis sized nipples or a nipple sized penis."

"Defo the first one! You can just get that shit cut off" Jimin answered after downing some more Soju.

"Same. My dick is my prized possession" tae replied before standing up. "I'm tired so I'm hitting the hay. Night"

"I'll come up with you" Jimin stumbled to his feet and walked off, leaving Jungkook and I alone on the sofa.

"Why is it always us left alone?" I took another shot while the older guy shrugged.

"Dunno." He yawned and lay on the couch with his arms open. I crawled into them and he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight" I whispered before falling into a slumber.

***the next morning***

I groaned when a pillow hit my head.

"Stooop! I don't feel good" I heard a low grumble underneath me.

I sniffed and sat up, harshly rubbing my eyes. "I thought you didn't get hungover?" I squinted to look at the bunny like boy.

"I thought so too" he pouted and turned on his side. Another pillow hit his head so I looked up and saw the Yoongi was the one doing it.

"Stop, will you?"

"I want to lay there tho!" He protested.

"Who's the toddler now?" I mumbled and stood up to get painkillers. I took two and brought 4 back for Yoongi and Jungkook. I gave Yoongi his first then attempted to wake Jungkook.

"Wake up!" I whispered into his ear.

"No"

"Wake up or I'll shove a stick up your nose" he shot his eyes open and saw the medicine in my hand.

"Noo! I don't want medicine." He pouted.

"You'll feel better tho. It's just a pill." I tried to reason with him but he sealed his lips shut and shook his head. "Pleaseee?"

"UGHGHHHH" I heard a loud groan and a stumble from the stairs. Jin was crawling behind Namjoon who almost collapsed. "MY HEAAD"

"You'll end up like that is you don't have these for me."

He quickly took the pills and swallowed them with water.

"Great! Now we need to get ready for the salon." I kissed his cheek and pulled him up. I grabbed our bags and pushed him into the bathroom with his while I went to a different one.

I walked out and Jungkook was wearing matching pants with a black shirt

"Ready to go get new hair? I'm so exited!" He grabbed my hand and walked us to his car.