5

It was Saturday morning and I was listening to a song Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Jin sang called 00:00 (Zero O' Clock) and it was amazing! a/n: just act like the song was made a little while back lol.

I decided to text the Bangtan group chat about their songs they have recently recorded in the recording studio Tae and I have in our house.

Bangtan Squad ❤️

Dej: OMG! guys you have to record more songs I'm in love with 00:00!

Sunshine hobi: you think the song is good?

Dej: Hobi it's amazing! you guys have crazy vocal cords! Do you, Namjoon and Yoongi sing too?

Jungcock: Namjoon Hyung couldn't sing even if he had a gun to his head

Joonie: im not that bad! listen to expensive girl!

TaeTae: oh god. don't it will traumatise you!

I was about to play the link to expensive girl Namjoon sent until Jungkook came through the window.

"oh my god! you scared me!" I put my hand to my heart.

"DON'T LISTEN TO EXPENSIVE GIRL!" He snatched my phone. "Wait... Why is my name Jungcock?" he glared at me before jumping on my bed and pinning me to it.

"Deiji- OH MY GOD!" My grandma walked in before shutting the door.

"GRANDMA- Jungkook get off me!" I struggled underneath him. He jumped off me and covered his mouth in shock. "Grandma! he was just mad I promise we weren't doing... that "

she came back in and scanned us. "Okay... are you two going out somewhere?"

"No... whats going on?" Jungkook hesitantly asked. by the look on her face, she looks sad. I went downstairs and saw Taehyung crying on the sofa. a few minuets later, I looked at the stairs and saw Jungkook with a few tears coming down his face.

"Grandma? why is everyone crying? Whats going on?"

"Honey... I have cancer... its stage 4 and they can't cure it. I'm sorry sweetie... I have to stay in the hospital until its my time..." she came up to my and held my cheek in her cold hands. I shook my head vigorously and pushed her hands off.

"No...no" I whispered and sprinted out the door.

"DEIJI!" I heard Jungkook yell behind me but I kept running. It started to pour with rain as the clouds covered the sun, making the sky black.

I ran and ran until I found a small, empty park. I sat down on the bench and let my tears flow. Someone sat next to me and I looked up from my hands. Taehyung pulled me into his arms and I cried onto his chest for hours while he shielded the rain with his body.

---skip a few hours---

The rain passed and Tae and I were still sat, crying in each others arms. I sniffed and wiped under my red, puffy eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked my brother and he nodded slightly.

"Are you?" he replied and I gave a positive answer. "Jungkook took grandma to the hospital."

"okay... we will probably need to find jobs, huh? We have a huge mansion to pay for now." I sighed out of realisation.

"Its fine. We can get jobs but Grandma is giving us her all of her money and you know she's a billionaire from her company. We'll be okay. I promise." He said as his phone lit up. "It's the guys. They told us to get ready to go out..." he scrunched his face in confusion.

"I don't want to go out." I sighed and stood up.

"Come on. It'll get our mind off Granny for a while." He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the house. "We are going to a club so wear something fancy" He wet his lips before unlocking the door. I went up to my room after petting Yeon-Tan and showered. After getting dry, I walked into my closet and found a dress.

 After getting dry, I walked into my closet and found a dress

hair and makeup:

I grabbed some clear and black heels and walked downstairs to see everyone down there

I grabbed some clear and black heels and walked downstairs to see everyone down there. yoongi whistled and Jungkook's eyes went wide while the rest of the guys except Taehyung went red.

"I didn't say we were going to a strip club, Deiji." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Stop drooling!" He yelled at Jungkook, closing his jaw harshly.

"Whatever. Lets go I'm bored and need a drink." I said and started walking to the door.

"You drink underage too? You just got hotter!" Yoongi cheered.

"HEY! Don't call her hot! Thats gross!" Taehyung slapped the back of his head. I laughed and walked out to the car.

---time skip---

We got to the club and walked in. Everyone in there stared at us.

"Why are they staring at us?" I whispered to Jungkook.

"Did you forget we are Bangtan?" he chuckled. I let out a soft 'oh' as I forgot they were pretty famous. We sat down at a table and ordered some drinks.

---Time skip a few hours later---

We were all drunk at this point. I stumbled to to the DJ and handed him my phone making him blast Namjoon's Expensive girl through all the speakers.

"Deiji! there are kids!" Namjoon slurred his words since he was so drunk.

"I don't care!" I replied and started dancing on the dance floor, laughing along with my friends. Yoongi and Jin joined me and we danced our hearts out while Namjoon hit out of embarrassment.

I started singing the lyrics with Yoongi as Jin sat back down.

"TURN THIS OFF!" I heard a woman shout.

"NO! WHY IS YOUR KID IN A FUCKING CLUB?!" I yelled back at her. She stayed silent and I pulled my middle finger at her before Jungkook grabbed me, pulling me to the car with the others.

"I can't believe you did that. Let's talk about your singing and dancing tho!" Namjoon playfully pushed me.

"Shhh. I have a headache." I frowned as I leaned my head on Jungkook's shoulder, drifting into sleep.