6

The next day was hell. I had a huge hangover and since Jungkook was the only one who doesn't get hungover, he was taking care of me.

"I want to see Grandma with Tae Oppa!" I whined while talking a pill to stop my headache.

"No! You look like a zombie. If she finds out you drank, no matter how ill she is she will beat you!" He started to clean the clothes in my closet.

"No she won't! Those clothes need washing so don't hang them up!" I warned him, standing up.

"Be careful!" He help me stand since I wobbled.

"I'm going to throw up!" I frowned and ran into my bathroom, Jungkook following me and holding back my hair.

"Aish..." he whispered and rubbed my back. I started to cry since I hated throwing up. "Shh. Don't cry. I'm here. I got you"

"I hate throwing up-" before I could finish my sentence I threw up again sobs coming out as I did so.

"I know. I know." He whispered then bit my ear slightly since it calmed me down. Once I was done, he wiped my mouth with toilet paper and flushed the toilet.

"Why are you being so kind to me right now? We barely know each other." I sniffed when he came back with some water.

"Are you getting a cold?" He asked while tying my hair up into a bun in case I throw up again. "And I'm being nice because you're my family now. Whoever is in Bangtan are family no matter what"

"Thanks you. Really." I slightly smiled up at him and he just kissed my knuckles as he sat next to the toilet with me.

"Do you want new pyjamas?" He pointed at the dirty ones I had on.

"Yes please." I laughed while he went back to my closet. While he was finding some pyjamas, his phone buzzed so I picked it up, seeing Shae-Hi's contact.

Can we meet up?

I scrunched my face in confusion before Jungkook walked in.

"What's up?" He handed me the pyjamas.

"How do you have Shae-Hi's number?" I looked at him, passing him in phone. He typed something before sitting next to me.

"She gave me it in class even tho I didn't want it. I'll leave you to change I guess."

I quickly changed into the Iron Man pyjamas he gave me and told him to come back in.

"So, are you going to meet her?" I asked before I threw up again.

"No..." he sighed and wiped my mouth again. "I'm staying here until Hyung gets back. So you're stuck with me, love." He winked.

"You're making me want to throw up again" I joked while he just laughed.

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and we even recorded a song together until Taehyung came back.

—-time skip to night—-

I was scrolling through my Twitter, seeing posts about me being the new member in Bangtan. I saw at least 100-150 death threat comments just because I was a girl in a popular group of friends who were guys.

All these jealous girls were calling me all sorts of slurs to the point I had to shut my phone off. I walked into my bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror.

Maybe I am fat...

I thought, squishing my thighs.

Maybe I am ugly...

I squished my face around slightly.

Maybe I don't deserve the people around me...

TW!! SELF HARM!

I grabbed a razor and lighter from my drawer and sat on the floor, pulling the leg of my shorts up slightly. The lighter flickered and burned as it came in contact to my smooth skin.

I gasped slightly and started moving the lighter around the inside on my thigh. Once the lighter went out, I grabbed the razor.

I sliced into my once, clean thigh and hot blood trickled down. Tears escaped my eyes but I didn't stop. Feeling pain was the only thing I wanted to feel at the moment so I didn't stop. And before I knew it. I passed out.

Taehyungs pov:

I kept calling for Deiji but she wouldn't reply. I yelled and yelled but she didn't answer so I walked into her room. When I didn't see her, I figured she was at Jungkook's house but just in case, I called.

Tae: italics
Jungkook: bold.

"Hey Hyung! What's up?"
"Is Dej at your house?"
"No. Why? Is she not home?"
"She's not in her room. Let me check her bath room."

I walked into her bathroom still on the phone. I saw her lying in a puddle of blood.

"Jungkook. Get over here now"

I hung up and held her lifeless body in my arms, crying as I shook her.

"HYUNG!" I heard a yell from downstairs. Jungkook barged into the room and froze seeing her body.

"Oh my god. It was the death threats! D-did you see?" He started shaking and he pulled out his phone.

"No! I've not been online." I replied still shaking her body.

"I called an ambulance. Just hold on, Deiji. Hold on." Jungkook whispered before informing everyone else about what had happened.

Sooner or later, paramedics were pulling her body out on a stretcher and taking her away. Jungkook and I sprinted into my car and sped off to the hospital.

—- time skip—-

I was sat in the waiting room while Jungkook was asleep with his head on my lap.

"Mr Kim?" The doctor walked up to me. "She's awake. She hit her head pretty hard on the toilet bowl tho so try to talk quietly with her. She's in room 189."

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" I held his hands before slapping Jungkook's shoulders. "She's awake!"

"Really? Let's go!" He spoke tiredly, not opening his eyes or moving. I rolled my eyes and pushed him of me and onto the floor, receiving a groan.

Deiji's pov:

I woke up in a strange room with a horrible pain in my head.

Am I hungover again?

Taehyung ran into the room and engulfed me into a hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay. You idiot why did you do that?" He punched my arm softly before hugging me again. 5 minuets later, Jungkook crawled in and lay beside me, sleeping.

"What is wrong with him? Why is he in the bed with me?" I scooted away from him slightly.

"Not sure... he's just being lazy." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and carried on talking to me, making me laugh and smile.