With Love, From Rishabh

[ A Rishabh - Samiksha special update ]

It's been a few days since Shristi and Shreyas got into a relationship. Everyone including Samiksha and Rishabh were so engrossed in teasing the new couple that they forgot to spend time with each other.

Rishabh wanted to do something special for Samiksha since they couldn't spend much time for tight schedule. So he planned a whole weekend with his love.

" Where are we going? " Samiksha asked as she was packing her bag while rishabh was over phone.

" Just pack some clothes.. Just the necessary one and grab a swimsuit if you have one.. " Rishabh couldn't finish it.

" You know I am afraid of waters!! Why would I keep a swimsuit??? " She retorted

" Don't get overworked.. Okay we will get one.. " Rishabh said and before Samiksha could protest more he hung up.

It was 7:00 am when Rishabh came to pick her up. Yes, they decided to start it early morning.

Samiksha quickly put her small bag on the back seat and settled beside the driver's seat.

" Will you please tell me now? " Samiksha huffed.

" Nope. " He said

" No? " Samiksha asked again. As soon as rishabh shook his head negatively Samiksha started tickling. Being very sensitive to tickle it got hard for him breath

" Will you tell me or not? " She asked while stopping her torture on him

" O... Okay.. We are going to this resort near Munnar.. " He said while catching his breath

" That must be very expensive Rishabh! I told you not to do something like this " Samiksha pouted and Rishabh chuckled at her cuteness

" I know but I wanted spend some time alone with you far away from all this media and shits.. " He said and cupped his face.

" And it's okay to let yourself loose sometimes .. You always overwork yourself " He said pecked her lips gently.

" I love you " Samiksha said while running her hand through his cheek.

" I know. I love you too.. Now let's go.. " He said and buckled his seat belt in hope of great weekend with his girlfriend

The road from Bangalore to Munnar was tiring but also worth remembering. They stopped at small roadside stalls to have some piping hot tea.

" No cafe can quench your chai thirst like stalls " Samiksha said as a satisfied hum escaped her mouth.

" I know right.. Iss chaai ka maza hi kuch aur hai " Rishabh chuckled while taking another sip.

They were admiring the lush greenery in front of them which a rare sight city inhabitants.
In the mean it started drizzling making the whole atmosphere even more.

" Let's get in the car " Samiksha said hurriedly and was about to get in car Rishabh stopped her.

" No don't.. Let stay out.. It's just drizzle.. You won't catch a cold " Rishabh said pulled her flush against his chest making Samiksha blush profusely . It was not like she wasn't used to this close proximity but not like this , publicly without the fear of getting caught.

Even the Tea stall was smiling at them.

" We need to go rishabh.. It's getting late.. Munnar abhi bhi bohot dur hai " Samiksha chuckled.

Rishabh , who was leaning onto most possibly for a kiss groaned like a child.

" I was just about to kiss.. Why did ruin my mood ? " He said

" Because we are getting late come on. " Samiksha said turning her face away in the hope of hiding her blush.

Rest of ride went by bickering, teasing and making out with each other.
When they reached the resort it was almost 11 pm.

Since it was all pre booked , they didn't have to wait for anything at the reception.

Rishabh booked a business suit for them which had a attached swimming pool with it.

" Oh my god Rishabh ...This is so beautiful.. " Samiksha mumbled while admiring the night sky view from the resort.

" You like it? " He asked snaking his arms around her waist. Rishabh inwardly when he felt her muscles relaxing under his touch.

" I love it. " She mumbled while placing a chaste kiss on his cheeks.

Rishabh quickly turned her around and pulled her work heart warming passionate kiss. Her hands voluntarily nestled them in his fluffy hair.

After a while they broke the kiss.
" Be ready for a best weekend vacation of your life " He said capturing her lips another kiss.

________________

The response I got for continuation of this story is overwhelming to be honest.

Some of my readers wanted to read more of samiksha and rishabh so here it is!!

I hope you will like it.

Thanks for reading!