Movie Night..

They were so lost in each other's embrace that they overlooked the presence of another person.

Their long hug was broken by sound click of mobile phone. They looked at the same direction to see samiksha taking their photos..

" Let me send to rishabh " Samiksha squealed in happily.

" Shit! No.. " Shreyas ran towards to Samiksha to snatch her phone. It was too late though " It's done! " Samiksha smirked.

Shristi face palmed herself since she knew that in no time she will be getting lots of phone calls..

" You guys should be thankful to me.. I did what you guys should have done..I saved your energy for other works " Samiksha winked at them playfully and pulled out a packet of chips from one of the kitchen drawer.

" I am going in my room.. Sorry for interruption. Continue " She chuckled and left the baby couple on their own.

As soon as she left an awkward silence engulfed Shreyas and Shristi. They suddenly became aware of the fact that they were no more just friends but two people who are in love with each other. It was no more just about hanging out and chilling together.

It was same.. But different at the same time.
This new turn in their relation came with commitment and responsibility.

" Um... So.. What do we do now? " Shreyas asked breaking the silence.

" Movie? I am too tired to go out.. " Shristi  pouted

" Yeahh.. That's totally fine. Movie sounds good. We never watched a movie together.. So.. Yeah! " Shreyas said while showing his boxy smile .

" Okay you choose the film.. I will get some popcorns.. That's okay for you right ?? " Shristi asked

" Umm.. Well no but I can sacrifice my diet for a while " He chuckled

" Yes.. You can.. All you need to do is a little extra work out.. That's literally no big deal for you.. " She shrugged.

Shreyas scoffed " You have no idea how hard our workout regimen is.. It takes a lot!! " He said pouting.

" I don't want to know.. " She chuckled sarcastically.

After a while Shristi fetched a blanket from her bedroom and dimmed the living room lights.

Plopping down on the couch she asked
" So what are we watching?? " To shreyas.
" How about ' perks of being a wallflower? ' I always wanted to watch that movie.. But somehow ended never watching it " Shreyas chuckled sheepishly
Even though Shristi already have that movie she didn't want to dishearten the boy sitting right in front of her.

" Yeahh! Sounds nice. I am yet to watch it too " She smiled.

The movie started.. Shristi pulled the blanket over of both of them even though they were sitting with some space in between them.

Shristi wasn't sure if it would be right to throw herself in his embrace.. It's not like they are in relationship for a long time.. They just confessed a while ago. They have been friends for a long time but never discussed about their likes and dislikes in a relationships ..She didn't know if he was okay with skin ships of any kind..

On the other hand Shreyas wanted to pull her closer to his chest to feel her warmth against his body..but he didn't wanted to look desperate. He wasn't sure if she would like that and he definitely didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable..

Both of them thought came to the conclusion watching the silently would be the best option.

While watching the movie they shifted unconsciously and ended up sitting exactly beside each other.

" Emma Watson looks pretty.. " Shristi whined cutely and placed her head on his shoulder.
" Sorry.. I.. " She was about pull her head back when circled his arm around her back.

" You don't have to.. " He said grinning cheekily.. Shristi relaxed under his touch snuggled closer to him and rested face on the crook of his neck. Shreyas encircled his arms tighter around her and put his head above hers.
" This feels nice.. " He whispered almost Inaudibly.. Shristi nodded while smiling .

Shristi was feeling sleepy

Shristi was feeling sleepy..Firstly She was tired from all the office work on top of that Shreyas's soothing back rub and his musky scent wasn't helping either. She knew she would fall asleep anytime.

30 minutes later..

" It's a nice mov... " Shreyas stopped when he heard light snoring sounds.. He glanced down and saw her dozed down. He chuckled lightly. The way her cheek was pressed down against his chest made her face look like a dumpling . Looking at her sleeping figure Shreyas felt certain indescribable things which he never felt before.

He bent his down to kiss her temple and let his lips linger their for a little longer. Shristi tightened her grip around him. Shreyas placed his head back on hers and dozed off in her warmth.

_________________

Anyways.. Thank you for so much love.. In two days no. Of reads increased from 35.8K to 36.2K ..!

Okaayyyyy... So this book is coming to an end.. I am thinking of ending this book in 2-3 more chapters.. Since I don't want to drag it long.. It's already pretty long.

THANK YOU!
I LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT ❤ .