Regret.

Shreyas's pov 

" She didn't come . I tried but .. she is in no mood to listen " samikshaa told me apologetically .

Well , I should be the one apologizing I pushed her away from myself ,told her bitter things blamed her for something she had no clue about. 

I should have listened to my own words .

The only thing I can do now is repent for losing my friend. 

 " We gotta move " rahul patted on my back breaking my chain of thoughts. After that we all bid our final goodbyes and boarded onto the plane for our destination , Australia.

As I made myself comfortable on the seat I quickly shoved earbuds into my ears so that and played some music only to be interrupted by one and only Rishabh !!

" I think it will be better if you talk it out rather than zipping yourself up" Rishabh said .

"Well , you aren't  wrong though . I have been pretty confused about my over hyped nerves lately .I mean its not the first time I had this kind of fight with one of my close friend you know that and that didn't bother me maybe because I knew that it will be alright by the end but thids time ....." I sighed ,I was in a serious loss of words .

" This time you are not sure about that ?" Rishabh finished what I couldn't . I nodded ,he was absolutely right .

" I want it to be alright so badly !!" I groaned in frustration .

" I guess it will take time . She was quite badly hurt and how much I know her from that I can say that self respect comes first for her and bruised that quite badly...So you gotta wait . Once we come back from our Australia tour go and apologize to her ,give her some time " Rishabh said and patted my shoulder . That's what I like about this boy he always some kind of solution he literally carries a little bag of positivity  with him .

" I miss talking with her I want her by my side like talking to her was like instant serotonin boost she had solution to every problem ! she literally knew how to clam my ass down and I have no idea how she did that .  I..seriously don't know how to explain this but it stings when I think how friendship went downhill and  I feel this void inside which seems irreparable ." I looked at Rishabh hoping for some kind of consolation . Instead of that he asked me a question .

" You sure you don't feel anything for her ?" he asked 

That caught me off the gaurd 

" AM I ?" 

_________________

Here goes another update .

This chapter is basically from Shreyas's point of view .

Don't ask me why it is short ! I still don't have my phone and I wrote from mother's phone so I couldn't write a longer chapter .