Date Really??

It's been three days since India team came to Australia .. After a day long rest they started practicing for their upcoming matches in MCG..

" Shreyas your turn ... Take your position.. " Their bowling couch said and gestured Shreyas come to crease.

Shreyas had been distracted since the day they came here.. His conversation with rishabh regarding relationship Of His and Shristi stirred something inside him.. Something he didn't know.. He had been anxious about it all along..

The practice session was definitely not a good one.. He missed hitting the balls he normally hits for sixers. He got stumped several times.

" Whats wrong Shreyas??? Virat asked.

Shreyas huffed restlessly. He wished he knew what's wrong..

" I don't know.. Lets repeat the routine again.. " He said and stood firmly. The repeat was better than before but not up to the mark .

Virat was observing his body language closely . He went to shreyas who was pulling his guards off after the practice and patted his back.
" I am exactly sure about what's bothering you but you need to keep it aside. We are on national duty.. We need to give our best " He said what he should like a captain.

" I will try my best Virat Bhai " He said with a best even though he knew that doing it harder than saying it.

Back in India Shristi was restless too. She fiddled with her phone whenever she had free time.. Debating over the fact that wether she should call her or not.  She always agreed on the later and never called him.
Even though she didn't call him, he was never out of her mind.

One day in the office they were having chitchats about poor jokes Shristi was having a good laugh about them..

" You know Shreyas have a lot of poor jokes in his list.. He.. " Her laugh faded soon when she realised whom she was talking about.

" Never mind " She said turned her concentration back on laptop.

She knew that having these one sided feelings for him would take her nowhere.Shreyas consider her as a friend,But it's impossible to control your heart. It leads you where it wants..
She wished she could ignore her feelings but it was growing strong day by day .

In Australia..

It was 11:00 pm .. Rishabh facetimed Samiksha before calling it a night.

" Sleeping already?? It's just 6pm " Samiksha chuckled after picking up

" It's 11 here dumbo. " He grinned

" I knowww. Was just pulling your leg. So tell me how was the day? " She asked

" I had very good practice session.. Like I am so happy.. And.. " Rishabh stopped when Shreyas came out of the bathroom.

" Who's it? " Samiksha asked

" It's me! Hii " Shreyas spoke from the side without in front of camera since he was changing.

"Ohh hii..." Samiksha couldn't finish as she saw Shristi coming downstairs all decked up.

" Where  are going? " She asked while being on the call.

" Wait.. Hey Rishabh.. How is it going? " She asked with a smile.. Shreyas's ear shot up listening to her voice though he didn't went to camera to avoid any conflict.

" All good. Are you going somewhere? You look nice " He said. Shreyas was dying to go in front the camera and see how she looked but he restrained himself from doing that..

" I am going a date.. " Shristi said

" What? " Samiksha was startled

" Ohh " Rishabh mumbled looking at Shreyas

Shreyas mouthed a silent " What" And came in front of the screen..
" Are you really going on a date ? " He asked a bit rudely

Shristi didn't know that Shreyas was their.. His tone made her a bit nervous.
" Do I look I am not? " She asked sarcastically covering her initial nervousness.

If someone asked Shreyas what made him angry.. He wouldn't be able to answer but he was angry.
" How can she go on a date??? " Was the only question that danced on his mind
He let out a ragged breath .
" Enjoy your date.. I don't care " He said

" You don't have to.. Anyways.. I'm getting late. Bye guys " She said casually and left.

_____________

Precap

" It's 3am in India Shreyas.. What do you want?? " She mumbled

" I love you.. " He said without wasting anymore minute.

Okay so.. I would possibly have my first semester in March so I wouldn't be able update regularly..

Thanks for reading.