Chapter Six- You know the answers.

~Deacon's point of view~

I don't even know where to begin. I have to start somewhere. This is going to ruin three lives. I knew that I shouldn't have fallen for it.

Deacon: "How many girls have you been with since you've been home, Sam?"

Sam: "One Why?"

Deacon: "Let me guess. Blindfolded taken somewhere? Dark room? An incredible night with a virgin who wasn't allowed to make a sound?"

His face goes pale.

Sam: "How did you know?"

Deacon: "I was there too. So was my little brother Daniel."

Sam: "You're kidding me?"

Deacon: "No, it was a set up from the beginning. Things didn't go quite as planned."

Sam: "How?"

Deacon: "I wasn't supposed to get Kirsten."

His eyes get huge, and his mouth drops.

Sam: "You're....Oh my God."

Deacon: "Yeah. You had Shawna and Daniel got Meredith. You and I got swapped."

He runs his hands over his face.

Sam: "That night was the best night of my life. She rocked my world. The physical connection was crazy."

Deacon: "Knowing that, could you continue a relationship with Kirsten?"

Sam: "No. I've her hurt once. I won't do it again. Now that I know who it is, I want more. I want to explore it, at least. What are your plans with Kirsten?"

Deacon: "I want to be with my son. I've already missed three years of his life. I want her. I've wanted her since the moment I laid eyes on her. Even before I knew about this."

Sam: "I understand. What about Sia?"

Deacon: "I'm filing for divorce. I have proof that I can show you. Sia and Greg, we're behind it. Greg's little brother was in on it too."

Sam: "Why would she do this?"

Deacon: "We had a cheating clause in our prenup. If I cheated, I had to pay."

Sam: "There's a child involved; she'll definitely win."

Deacon: "It will get ugly."

Sam: "I'm sure."

Deacon: "I have a favor."

Sam: "What's that?"

Deacon: "Let me tell Kirsten first. Because of the situation, I feel she needs to know first."

Sam: "I agree."

Deacon: "I knew something wasn't right."

Sam: "How?"

Deacon: "The feeling I got when I would touch either of them. Not that I had my hands all over Kirsten. I touched her twice. I knew that night that she was the "one" as they say."