Chapter 4- the sleepover (part 2)

Rileys POV:

"Above the sink." I said and Annleigh grabbed the first aid kit. "I could have done this myself." I said and grabbed a cloth. "Well, what ever we are up here now." Cairo said.
"We need to go back downstairs." Annleigh said and we ran downstairs to help Mattie. "We have to call an ambulance or something." Peggy said.
"No, it's not that bad."
"We need to have her parents come and get her." Eliza said.
"Yeah she needs help." Kate said.
"She's fine!" I said and took the rag and started cleaning Matties face off.

"We need to call her mother." Maria said. "No she will be alright." I said.
"Riley, we need to call an adult." Annleigh said.
"Why don't we go get Rileys parents?" Reese asked and I stood up.
"They aren't home." I mumbled.
"So we need to call an adult." Eva said. "Fine, what's her moms phone number?" I asked and everyone looked at each other.
"I know her phone pin." Peggy said after a few moments.

"How?" I asked.
"You have only known her for less than a week. Why would she tell you her pin?" Eliza asked.
"I don't know, we have all the same classes and I guess we are friends. Do you want me to call her mom or not?" Peggy asked. "What are you going to say? 'Hello Matties mom, we got Mattie drunk and she is throwing up and she hit her head on something so now she is bleeding.'" I said. "That is exactly what happened, so that's what I'm going to tell her." Peggy said and took Matties phone out of the box.

"You can't tell her mother that." I said. "Then what am I supposed to say?" Peggy asked.
"I don't know you the one who wants to call her."
"Give me the phone." Annleigh said and Peggy handed her the phone. Annleigh clicked a few buttons and put the phone on speaker. Someone picked up after a few rings.

"Mattie? Is everything alright?" Her mom asked.
"Hello, Mrs Wheeler?" Annleigh asked.  "Who is this? Is Mattie ok?"
"Kind of. This is Annleigh O'Daniel, one of the girls on her cheer team."
"What do you mean 'kind of'? What happened to Mattie?"
"Uhh-"
"Is she alive?!" Mrs Wheeler seemed super panicked.
"She's breathing. She had a little accident and she hit her head on something and she is covered in blood."
"SHES WHAT?!"
"She's alive, Riley and Eliza are cleaning her up and we think it would be in her best interest if she was to go home." Annleigh said and looked over at Eliza and I who were trying to get the blood cleaned off of Mattie.
"I'm coming to get her now." The phone hung up.

"So that leaves 11 girls to finish the sleepover." I said and stood up from Mattie. "11?" Farrah asked.
"Love, it's 11." Reese sa- LOVE?!
"What?" I asked.
"What?" Reese asked.
"Are we just going to ignore the fact that Reese just called Farrah 'love'?'" Kate asked.
"What?! I never said that." Reese said. "Uhh, yes you did." Maria said.
"Didn't." Reese said. Farrah looked offended.

"Love, who's the 11th one?" Farrah asked.
"I rest my case." Kate said.
"Are you two dating?" Eva asked.
"Farrah, you're a sophomore, count. But no Farrah and I aren't dating." Reese said.
"Y-" Reese covered Farrah's mouth. The door bell rang.
"We will come back to this." I said.
"We need to get Mattie upstairs." Eliza said. "I will go get her mother. Everyone try to figure out how to achieve that." Cairo said and walked upstairs.

"She's a small freshman she can't be that heavy, right?" Eliza said. "Who's the strongest?" Peggy asked.
"Eva, probably Chess, maybe Reese." I said. "Reese and Chess can throw, uhh-"
"Eva and Farrah."
"Eva and Farrah into the air so they can get a tiny freshman off of the ground." Reese, Chess, and Eva looked at each other.
"We can do it." Chess said.
"Mattie can't distribute her weight evenly. It'll probably be hard for the three of us." Reese said.
"Idk about y'all but I can carry her by myself." Eva said.
"Bro she's the size of you." Kate said.
"We don't have time for this." I said.

"So, my cheer team back home would hurt and try to kill everyone. If you put her in a blanket and everyone get a corner we could get her upstairs. I was the only one on the cheer team that would help people so I got my friends and we would carry the girls that the team messed up, so I have done it a few times." We all just looked at Eliza.
"We called it the hurt burrito." Peggy said. "I got put in the hurt burrito." Maria said. "Why can't we just throw her over our shoulder or something?" Eva asked.
"Do you want to be covered in Mattie blood?"
"That wouldn't be the end of the world." Eva said.
"That's disgusting." I said.