Chapter 13

Taehyung had thought a lot of things but his idol coming and making him realise that he deserves him the best was beyond his imagination. Well after Jungkook almost cornering him and pinning him to the door, he left him alone to settle his thoughts and of course calm his racing heart.

He thought about the time when he saw jungkook with Woo and he realised that even though he tried making his heart understand that it's okay because you don't deserve him, at the end of the day, no one deserves jungkook more than he does.

Now that he finally understood that, he made his heart understand that in this huge city there are a lot of people who are almost ready to take away his idol from him and therefore, he wants Jungkook to himself, he has to work towards it. This time he is just going to be selfish.

But now that he is determined and almost ready, he does not know whether to wait for his idol to take the first step or should he do it.

"I am coming in." jungkook yelled from outside that broke tae's train of thoughts completely.

Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle a bit because after everything jungkook is now behaving as if they still have a strictly professional relationship. Jokes on them literally.

"You know that you seriously need to stop doing that."Taehyung replied with a small chuckle.

"I can't. I need my dewdrop’s consent for everything." Jungkook replied cheekily as he entered the room.

Taehyung's POV:

I looked at him and thought of something. What if I give him a hint that yes I like him as well?

By thinking this I mischievously smiled to myself and walked towards him as he visibly gulped.

Swiftly, I advanced towards him more and brought my hands up to his face's level.

"Will it be fine if I do something?" I asked him with a shy smile.

He just nodded his head as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“What are you doing, dewdrop?” he asked me with an amusing smile playing on his lips.

I did not bother telling him anything further and touched my button nose with his sharp ones.

"I am just sticking to the deal we made a few days back." I said with a small blush on my face.

"You are really initiating a kiss now?" he asked with shocked eyes.

I looked away from his eyes and slowly nodded my head.

In the next moment I just knew that his hands found their way to my waist and in a swift his lips were on mine. God, this feels so good but more than that, it feels so right. Wait, now he can say that I reciprocate his feelings right?

His lips slowly travelled towards my cheeks as he placed soft pecks there. My eyes fluttered and I bit my lips as his lips slowly found his way towards my jaw.

"I can sense you thinking something my dewdrop, tell me what it is. " he asked me with small open mouth kisses on my throat.

"N-Nothing important." I replied to him as his hold tightened around my waist.

"Back then, you were so delicate, soft, fragile and small. Look at you now, all strong, worked out yet so, so fragile for me, just for me." He said as he placed his face on my neck inhaling a deep breath.

"For you? How are you so sure?" I asked as my hands curled around his neck.

He pulled his face up and smirked cheekily and I knew he wasn't up to any good.