Unfated Resurrection

Start from the beginning

"Dear Brother..."

I extend my own arm and touch the barrier as well, my hand matches his on the other side.

Suddenly, there's light coming from behind me. The light looks so pure, like the light from Sir and Sar, it brings warmth to my skin wherever it touches. As if live it self is reaching out to me, filling my body full of it.

"I am very happy to see you, but you must live. Your journey has yet to end, in fact it had just begun." He speaks in a soft tone, still with that smile on his face.

"What do you mean? I am not dead?" I exclaim, mind still full of unanswered questions.

"Go, Evaa, return to Elaa."

An invisible force starts to pull me away from the barrier. It's trying to drag me into the light.

"Wait, no, not yet!"

"Go now, little Evaa, back to the world of the living."

My hand separate from his.

"But..."

"Live, Evaa, live..."

I am now flying backward, his figure is getting smaller and smaller.

"I love you, brother." I shout as loud as I can while trying to suppress my cries.

And then my vision goes all white, the light has completely engulfed my body. I can no longer see my brother anymore.

"love you, too. Evaa..."

. .

.

I can't see anything. Everything is completely opposite from before. Instead of the darken void, there is only brightness around me now. The light has pulled me into it, and I'm now back to a free floating state.

The difference is, I can hear sounds. Sounds of the gentle gusts of wind, of the leaves, the trees, sounds of the nature. But they are incredibly blurry, sounds more like distance echos.

It feels nice. The light warm my skin and the wind caresses it. My blond hair is now flowing along with the gusts. As the moments go by I can hear the sounds clearer and clearer. And also, a voice from behind me.

So I turn my head, and I see. A figure is approaching me, followed by a mantle of darkness.

It gets closer and closer.

Its head is a skull.

And is holding a large scissors.

I immediately recognize what the figure is.

It's a minion of the Death lord Todas, a reaper.

He is coming for me.

[YOU ARE FATED TO BE DAMMED TO MY MASTER'S DOMAIN THIS DAY]

He speaks in a strange echoing voice. As if he is speaking directly to my mind.

[INSOLENT MORTAL. YOU DARE TO DISOBEY MY MASTER'S COMMAND]

The reaper raises his scissors and opens it wide, dark aura starts to emit from the blades.

Wait, am I going back to the Death? But he told me I have yet to die.

He lunges forward, thrusting his wide open scissors blades at me.

But he couldn't strike me, the same barrier from before stops the bloodied scissors from reaching my body. And the next instant, the reaper screech in pain, very loudly.

[AAAAAAAAAAAAA-]

A powerful lightning came from the light and strikes the reaper. The light from it was so bright I thought I was going blind. And the sound was so loud I thought I was going deaf, like a thunderous lightning strike from the Lord of Storm Blitzel.