Decision Making🤞

Start from the beginning

Sarath Anna always brings such naughty moments that connects Gautham and Nithya beautifully. He was always been there a part to make them both reveal small details regarding their personal life.

{Flashback : Rose episode
"Ithuvareykkum unkooda dance aaadunatheyilla.. 😁 " brings out her possessiveness.
"Veetule vere ponnu paakuraanga.."
"Ponnu paakurangala.. 🥺" that brings our her fear of losing him.
"Eeey kalliii veettukk poniya... 😆"

Saratha Anna is an underrated shipper of their bond and Daivam for fans to post many kulukulu pics.
A special shout out for him in this chap 💕}

Nithya happily accepted all the comments regarding both of them. Sravan came and said sorry to Gautham. For that he said,

"Naanum ippadiyellam behave pannamaatta usually. But this time... Control panna mudeela. Ava enakk avloo important. Sorry brother.. Ellam oru paasathila thaa ungakitta appadi ellam.... Sorry too..."

They both came to peace. The whole crew had a smile on their face.
Shakeela mom called Gautham to her side. He went there and she took him to the pantry area.

"Paa, naa onnu sollava..?"

"Sollu mma.."

"Career start panra timele naa ellam ethum theryama muzhichitt ninne. Neraye affair irunthuth. Aana ipo kooda solre naa ellareyume rumba sincereaa thaa nesiche. But unfortunately engitta vanthavanga... Including my fam... Enkitta irunth ethirpaathath veremari vishayanga thaa... Yaarachum namakitta paasama irukkamaatiyaanellam enkirukke. Enoda professional journeyle appadi neraye pere naa pathirukke... Unmayana anbukk engiravangale.. Evloo kaasu padhavi ellamirunthalum.. Sincereaa irukkura oruthar venumnu aasapadravangale paathirukke...."

She put her hands on him and placed her right hand on his shoulder. Just like an affectionate mom advising her own kid, she continue speaking and Gautham listened carefully with respect 🤗

"Inga vanth Nithyave paathapo enakoru kuzhantha mari tha thonich. Nalla gunamana ponnu. Eppadi arumaya valartheerkanganellam yosiche. Aana unkooda ava pazhaga aaramnbichathilerunth ullukkulla chinna oru bhayam vanthuth. Ethum theryatha pachamann ava... Ellarumaariyum neeyum use pannuviyo... Emaathuviyonellam yosichirukke... Ovvoru vaattiyum opena avalukkaaha kural kodunnu solli unne compel pannathellame oru ammava antha bhayathilathaa... Ena.. Ponnunga rumba adhikama nesikuravan emathittena avanga characterey ath baadhichidum.. Antha ponnu rumba paavom.. Unmela uyirarukka.. Unakkaga ellatheyum paath seyra... Ivlo chinna vayasileyum unnoda vishayamnu vantha perya aalu maari nadanthukkira... Ithellam rumba perya vishayam pa... Etho ne enne amma..nu koopidurathinale... Sollanumnu thonich... Santhoshamaru randuperum. Ungaloda gunathukk... Kadavula paath konduvanth ungitta koduthirukke... Bhadrama paathukko..".

Gautham looked at her and bend down to touch her feet to seek blessings. She blessed him. Seeing this Nithya ran to take blessings and they both took it from her. Who else is more deserving to bless this adorable couple other than the one person in the set who has unconditional love for everyone over there.

"Life evloo kathukoduthirukkanga... Evloo lessons sollikoduthirukkanga.. Evloo emaanthupoyirukanga... Paavom... Evloo concernedaa irukkanga ellarmeleyum"

Gautham and Nithya just immersed in the happiest moments. All the members were asked to keep it as a secret till both of them reveals in public. They are a family. Everyone was happy for the couple as he is the epitome of diescency, gentleness, caring and affection❤️😍, where she is the definition of cuteness, innocence, pure love and so on.💜🥰

With all the members in the set, let us also bless the adorable duo with all the happiness, success and an everlasting togetherness 💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Author's Note :

Hey my sweethearts,

As the Finale got over. So I wish you all will start commenting down again. Because somewhere I felt like I've lost the connection with my sweet readers as I'm not receiving the usual comments flood🥰 Okay, today onwards, plz do comment and vote💜

I hope you all have watched the interview of Aswin at Little Talks channel.

Have you noticed how his thoughts during the initial episode of CWC and our first 2 chapz are connecting so evidently😍
Again, Writer imagined almost similar to reality😁

Thank you for the immense support.
Don't forget to Vote and Comment 💜

Love.
Chaaru✍️