Decision Making🤞

Start from the beginning

"Naa epo avoid panne ma... Sathyama illa... 💜" Gautham tried hard to make an escape but of no use.

"Eeyyy pothum da... Vekkappadathe sollu sollu... Ena vishayam... Enna poyitiruk... Sollu sollu..." Bhaskar appa in between 😆

"Ivanga mattum rumba thimira kaatuvara... Pavam antha ponnu evloo vatti thaa annik en kooda vanthapo Bujjjiii...nu koopittath.. Thirumpi kooda paathathille...ipo mattum enna kovam.."

Kani akka memorized another flash back and completed her part too.

Enga ponalum vidaveee maattapola.... Gautham thought and trying to defend himself and looked at Nithya who is standing at the corner of the set with a dazzling smile of contentment. She was truly on cloud nine to get this charming...most descent human being as her own. Ethaach help pannu ma... Namakkaaga thane naa ippadi adi vaangure...💜. Gautham conveyed his helplessness through their iconic eye contact.

Badhal sollunga... Thevayillathe paavom enkitta scene pottapoth nenachirukkanum... Rowdy don is actually enjoying everything and reverted back 💜

"Ipo ellarkkum enna thaa theryanum... " Gautham finally decided to surrender himself because he knew that this is also a family. Everything will be kept safe within these people.

"Ethukk ivlo kovappattenu sollu..." Bhatt Sir also talked.

"Aama enakk avale rumba pudikkum. Ethoo... Ellamey paath... Naa koncham.. Over react panneette..."

That was enough for them by his side. Both Rakshan and Pugazh looked at each other, made a thumps up. Then, they jumped to his side.

"Mappillai... Ipo koopiduda Machaanu..."

"Machaaaa..... 😍" Gautham called whole heartedly and hugged Pugazh with utmost affection. Everybody was damn happy to see their bonding. Rakshan also came between to share the happiness.

"En thangathe unkitta oppadaikkure... Bhadrama paathukko..."

Pugazh, his usual pasamalar scene recreation 😍

Sarath Anna went to Nithya by the time.

"Aaloo Paratha sench sench Aalu kooda sernthittelle.... 😁"