But it's selfish. So, so petulant, to him anyways. So he fights these urges, until he eventually gives in, and on a seemingly good morning, the day begins to reek of havoc. Why? Simple, Katsuki Bakugou was found in the dorm washroom, dead, head resting on the wall, seating simply, with a note in red scribbled in his ironically neat room, explaining his method of death: pills. Pills he should have never been able to get his rough hands on.

What happens to the U.A students? How would they react? How could they react?

More: A perspective on each of the minds of (nearly) every student in the class, their reactions on Bakugou's heedless depart. Heavy angst.

TW: Suicide, self-blame, self hatred, screwed up family, and neglect. COMPLETED!

Ship: SatoMina (background), OjiToru (background).

*·˚ Story 3: Pulverized

Summary: Bakugou's never found life so meaningful. In a world like this, it's a game. All it ever was was a game. Victory was becoming a hero, losing was fatal. Losing was everything else that didn't end with him being a hero. So with such easy to follow rules, it should be simple enough, right? Especially for a kid already in U.A amongst the top three highest achievers in the class, but things are never so easy. Especially when it feels like he's beginning to fail.

Or the cliché Bakugou angst book, where everybody later finds out Bakugou's bullied Deku and it becomes a hated Bakugou AU. 

More: This story was requested by @Kayla_lan737 ! I'm really excited to write this one.

TW: self harm in weird ways, deprecating thoughts, physical discipline (just a slap, and it was deserved tbh), and bullying.

Ships: undecided. Perhaps Kayla_lan should choose. I literally ship anything...

*·˚ Story (unspecified to when I will do this): He's a little off.

Summary: Katsuki Bakugou worries his classmates to no end. No matter what, they try to pry into his life. It pisses the blond off and only causes him to push them further away... but they realize something terribly wrong with him over time. They have the right to worry about such a careless boy, right?

More: He comes with scars and things on his face. One day Mitsuki makes an appearance? Gee, what's going on?

I know the lack of dadzawa kills some people.

So die.

TW: Abuse, self harm, suicidal thoughts, mentions of suicide, and other things that might be triggering.

Ship: Undecided

*·˚ Story 4: Weighing grudges

Summary: In which Class 1-A gets picked by a professional, who will scan through their most significant memories. Ones that altered their personalities and picked their lives up! Basically a bunch of inspiring shorts from a majority of the class, but what happens if those memories are dark for one certain rose-eyed blond?

More: The ship is TodoBaku, this story is inspired by the lovely @Denki_Iida_Shinsou

TW: Abuse, suicidal thoughts, and such.

*·˚ Story 5: It's showtime, baby!

Summary: Mitsuki always wanted Katsuki to take after her, but when he decided to become a hero, all she could do was support his choice. Masaru too, except he never really imposed the thought of Katsuki becoming a model for his mom. But his finalized career choice never stopped her from being Katsuki to work, then he begins to antagonize one man for no good reason. Making up stories, terrible stories, things his rotten buddies taught him, and acting all upset and playing a despondent role whenever she mentions her job.