Chapter 13

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆

𝐂𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐀𝐨𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞, and Aoi knew the coach realize something. "What's up coach? Why did you want to have a chat with me?" He asked, he have his hands in his pocket when he walked to coach Yamada's office.

"I already realize you're a skilled player, but I didn't know you're one of the legendary couple wolves back in your middle-high school," he said, "you can sit". Aoi didn't know how to react he just stays silent and sit down on the chair in front of his desk. 

"I have a question, Nah it's two questions", Aoi looks at this conversation more seriously. "Your partner, the girl, who is she? And where did she go? I never found an article about her after she wins the national three years ago," He asked.

"I–it's my sister, my twin actually," Aoi said, he kinda feels the pressure his coach gives to him, "she's taking a break from volleyball until... I don't know, she never talked about it" he sighed in relieved.

"I never thought you guys are twins, I just found you guys have the same eye color and um.. last name," coach Yamada said and put his chin on his palm, he looks into Aoi's eyes. "Both of you have unique eyes", he saw Aoi's eyes darkened. "You can go Shinomiya," he stand up along with Aoi, "don't worry, I'm not gonna tell anyone" Aoi just bowed and excuse himself.

In Fukurodani, they're all gathered the coach when he's about to give them an announcement. "I want you to packed your stuff for a week, we will have a training camp in Shinzen start on Saturday," he said, "woahhh!!!" Seem like they're excited about the training camp. Saturday is still three days away, so they still have times for packing their things.

"Coach, will Shinomiya-san and Suzura-san come with us?" Onaga asked making the whole team turn silent. "Suzura has her activities, she was in swimming club remember!" coach sigh, "also Shinomiya it's time to tell them". They get confused about what coach Yamada says, "uh well you see guys, I'm sorry but I already been your manager before Interhigh in secret of course," she said shyly.

"Woahh!! You already accept it?!!" Yukie jumped to her while Kaori hold her hands, the girl just give them a sweet smile. "Ehh??!!! We– we have three managers now?" Bokuto said, we all can see the stars in his eyes, coach Yamiji nods proudly, "she even already has the jacket".

"Hehe please take care of me," Aira said to the team. "Akaashii!!! Can we do it Akaashii???!!!" Bokuto asked, "sure".

"One, two... WELCOME TO TEAM!!!" They all said while gathered the girl and bowed, "Thank you!!!".

During the lunch break, Aira, Ilumi, Akaashi, and the others talked under the trees in their schoolyard. While Yukie and Ilumi taking a picture of them, "Ai-chan!! Look at me!!" Yukie said, "woahh! Yukie-san you're too close–"

"Woahhh!!! You look so cutee!!!" Ilumi commented on the photo, "delete it already!" Aira said while covering her face with her hands, they all laugh at her. Akaashi open her hands and revealed her face, he put Ilumi's phone in front of her face, "see you're cute, Shino-chan!" He said and continue to laugh. Aira gets flushed of his sudden action, it's not his thing she thought. The team who saw their interactions turned silent, it's really not Akaashi's things.