Chapter 3

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆

𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨, the Twins started to move their stuff to their room. "Hey twins! I'll give you guys money to organize your room, and you can buy what you need after unpacking your stuff, got it?" Ruka tells the twins from the living room. "Yessir!!" both of them shouting from their room.

After the twins finish unpacked their stuff, both of them walked to the train station, since they're gonna take the train to the mall.

"Ai, are you okay with us goes to a different school?" Aoi asked a girl beside him. Aira tilted her head, "are you worried about me? I should be the one who asked you that, y'know". 

Aoi looks at his sister and twitch his eyebrows together, but little did he know Aira's didn't wrong by saying she should be the one who's asked that since Aoi used to makes a lot of trouble and Aira always there to help him.

"Hufttt, even tho I'm so damn worried about you idiotic, we can use this as an opportunity so you ain't depending on me till the rest of your life," she says that while walked out off the train and place her hand behind her neck. He just smiles seeing his sister acting like that, he always knew that his sister care so much but she's such a tsundere if it's about him.

Aira's pov

We enter the mall to buy things we need, I started to look for the plastic plant, because I know it's hard to taking care of the real one, and then looking for the other thing that I probably need. It took an hour if I'm not mistaken to buy the things I need from that store, and I started to look for my idiot brother.

after a long time I'm looking for him, I can't find him anywhere, and I started to move to the other store. I wonder where's this idiot goes, he didn't pick up the phone too. I cursed him under my breath, I decide to take a break and go to the food court to buy some sweets and a drink.

I was so happy about the strawberry cheese ice cream I bought from the ice cream store until I bump into something... no someone, and oh god I almost drop my ice cream I look so panic for a sec. "I'm so sorry, I didn't look my way," I said and bowed to the person in front of me. "Hey-, oh my it's okay cutie," he said with a smirk, I was almost terrified. 

I saw a pudding head boy beside him, he hid his face behind the rooster head guy. "You okay? You didn't hurt yourself don't you?" he asked me, I just nodded and smiled at him, "I'm fine". I realize I'm didn't find my brother yet, "uh, I got to go" I tell them awkwardly and waved at them.

I saw Aoi talking with some girls near the front lobby of the mall, I facepalm myself then I walk to him. "Hey, are you done? I'm tired" I say that to him, and I lean my head on his back. The girls who are talked to him look at me with a dirty look, bet they thought I am this idiot girlfriend.

 "okay okay I'm done, let's go" Aoi said to me and pat my head, "I'm sorry girls, gotta go". I don't give a damn about those girls, since I know my twin pretty popular with girls.

"hey, maybe I'm gonna join the volleyball team in high school" he said that while we walked to the train station. "sure, go ahead," I said that and smile at him, he just nodded. "what about you?" he suddenly asked me, I can't say that I'm gonna join the volleyball team too since that day accident still stuck on my head. "bet they gonna asked you to join, once they recognized you," Aoi says that playfully and pinch my cheek, I just stared at him and pouting then he's laugh.

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆