Chapter 6

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐝, she's done with her homework and she's done with study. When she's about close her eyes, she heard a notification from her phone. "Who the hell text me this late" she mumbled.

Unknown

Unknown
Hey hey hey!!
Shino-san, do you wanna
watch us practice tmr?

Me
I'm sorry, are you Bokuto-san?

Unknown
Yeahh!! It's me Shino-san
Lumi-chan gave me your number

She facepalm herself, it's not surprising her since she's already know the girl would do that, she just hoping that Ilumi didn't gave her number to all boys who ask about it.

Me
I would love to watch your practice
Let me know what time did y'all practice

Bokuto Koutarou
YEAYYY!! IT'S 07.00 IN THE MORNING
I ALREADY ASKED THE COACH SO YOU'RE DINE.
I'LL MEET YOU SOON SHINO-CHANN
GOOD NIGHT.

Me
Okay, good night Bokuto-san.

'He surely has infinity energy, hopefully I getting used by babysitting Ao', Aira said to herself.

'Hatchooo-!!' "Did someone talking about me?" Aoi asked himself. He was laying on his carpet in his room, he's done with his homework. "I wonder what Ayame doing right now, she didn't reply to my text today," he said while zoning to the ceiling again.

In Shiratorizawa

"Aya-chan, how's your boyfriend? Aoi-san?" A girl with blonde hair asked Ayame while munching her pizza in her mouth, "I don't know, hopefully, he didn't cheat n me~". Her friends know, she's probably the one who's gonna cheating on her boyfriend first.

"Semi semi!, I missed Ai-chan~" Tendou hugged Semi, it was a forceful hug and one-sided hug. "Get off you redbean head, you're heavy y'know that!" Semi trying to push Tendou away but that's no use, so he's given up. "We all missed her Tendou", he said in a low tone. "I didn't miss her," Shirabu says that with his eyes staring at the window, they all know Shirabu's only open himself to her, she's to closest one to him.

Coach Washijou called Ushijima privately, to ask something he might know. "Did you know about the twins wolves?" Coach Washijou asked. "I've heard about them back in middle-high school," Ushijima said, "but I never meet them in personal-". 

"Well, Aoi and Aira's the legendary wolves a long time ago, I know you can feel the pressure Aoi's give while he practices with the team, it's surprised me you didn't notice them," coach Washijou said, Ushijima stared at him kinda surprised, "they told me to keep quiet, because they took a break in senior high school, at least all of you experience to play against the wolf".

Ushijima asked himself, he always know Aoi's good with volley but he didn't know about Aira. She always stay with the coach, sometimes doing the manager things, she never touch the ball unless we were cleaning the gym, "what happen back then, why do they take a break, why she didn't get on the court?".

When he joined the boys, he asked them "did you guys ever heard about the legendary wolves couple from Miyagi?". "I heard them once," Tendou said, with a nod from Semi "what's up?". "Nothing, didn't know they're popular in volleyball", Semi looks at Tendou, he knew something was off, "yeah, but it's a long time ago, maybe when our first year in senior high school or even when we were still in middle-high school".

Meanwhile in Tokyo.

'Hatchoo', the twins sneezing out of nowhere in unison. "What happen twins?" Arumi peeking from the kitchen, "don't know, mom!" the two shook their head.

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆