Chapter 11

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆

Aira POV

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬, 𝐅𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚. I walked to them, they still had a smile on their face, it's just making me sadder seeing them like this.

"You did great," I tell them and give my best smile, they return my smile and nodded. I walked into Bokuto, "you know what, I have a present for you ace" I whispered to him. He finally lifted his face, "for real?!! What is it??" He asked me and shake my shoulders, "It's a surprise for you and the team".

I already tell Yukie-san and Kaori-san about my idea, I even drag Lumi into this. I can imagine how would they react when I tell them.

Akaashi suddenly walked into me, "may I know what is it?" He asked. "You're the part of the team Akaashi, I'm not gonna spill it to you either," I smiled and looked away, avoiding his gaze. "Fine" he pinched my cheek and walked away, leaving me all blushed alone.

'What just happening?' I asked myself in confusion. I really need to check on his temperature, what's wrong with him.

"Isn't that obvious? Akaashi is not someone who's gonna pinch a girl's cheeks, he's not Konoha or Komi, I never saw him like that" Kaori tells Yukie and Ilumi about what just happened, "I know right, before the match Akaashi-san got jealous when Aira-chan talked to another guy" Lumi said excitedly.

"By the way, who's the guy she's talking to this morning?" Yukie asked. "Duh, it's her brother or I could say her twin brother," Lumi said as she shrugged on the question, "her- EHHHHHHH???!!!" both of them screamed. Aira suddenly appeared between them, "why the hell are you guys so loud? What are you talking about?" She asked. 

Kaori and Yukie looked at her from head to toe, "you really have a twin Aira?!!", Aira blinked her eyes twice "h-huh? Y-yes, what's up?".

"Oh my- I thought he was your boyfriend," Kaori sighed in relief, "huhh??!! There's no way!! It's more like I'm his babysitter than a girlfriend," she said, annoyed, "if I had a boyfriend, he would be like Akaashi-san, he was very calm and not too loud". Aira didn't know the girls smirk hearing her words, "of course you are" Lumi said in a very low tone, "did you say something?" Aira asked, she just shook her head.

When they walk to the bus, they meet Aoi standing at the front door waving his hands to Aira, "Aira, over here!. Aira jogs him with a big smile on her face, "Hey idiot, congratulations!!" She said, and hugged him as the team turned silent when Aoi lifted her and swung her around. 

"Itachiyama number twelve," Akaashi said in his head, "Aww, they're so cute, right Akaashi?" Yukie said beside him, the boy just humming in response but his face showed her the opposite. "You guys can go first, I'll catch up," Aira said to the team as she waved her hand and bowed slightly, they just nodded and walked to the.

Akaashi POV

I watch the two from inside the bus, the boy named Aoi ruffled her hair. She giggled every

I didn't know I still stared at them until Bokuto-san tapped on my shoulder and peeked into the window. "I wonder who he is, I didn't pay attention to his name during the game," He said, "he so annoying in the court, the way he blocked my spike, ughhh it's hard to break the wall he's made". I just nodded, so he knew I was listening.

"We are too focused on the game, all I know is his name is Aoi," I said, "it's not like he's really important to us, but we are surely curious about him, also this is his first game after a year break if I'm not mistaken".

And why'd he seem so close with Shinomiya-san, are they dating or something? What's the matter if they're dating? Ugh, I hate this, it's not like her dating life is my problem too. "Akaashii what's wrong?" Bokuto-san asked me, I shook my head in response.

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆