Chapter 10

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, the team seems excited especially Bokuto. On the other hand, Aoi and their team already prepared for the inter-high too, and they seem excited too except Sakusa with his usual look.

Aira can't watch all of their games, so she tells them she will be there in the final. The fact is she watching them in hiding with Lumi, she can't help herself to watch them, she wanted to observe the mistakes they made and the others team too. She even shown up like this.

She always put the hoodie on so they can't see her hair because it's kinda obvious it was her

It's the final day of Interhigh Preliminaries. Both Fukurodani and Itachiyama did their best in Interhigh Preliminaries, they make it into the final.

"Oh shii-, Aoi gonna kill me if I didn't cheer for him, but Fukurodani is my school" Aira panicked when she knows both of them make it to the final.

She went to the gymnasium with Ilumi of course. When they arrived, both of them run into the team to cheer them. "Hey hey hey!!! Shino-chan, Suzu-chan" Bokuto jumped in excitement, "please calm down Bokuto-san," Akaashi said and bowed to the girls. "Heyy guys!! Do your best out there okay?" Ilumi say and fist-bumped all of the team. "We'll cheer for you," Aira said.

"Akaashi? Are you nervous?" Aira asked while handing Akaashi his bottle. "No, not really" he said looked down and slightly smiling, "you'll be fine," she said and pat his shoulder, Akaashi finally looks into her eyes and smiled widely, "thank you".

Aoi looking for Aira since this morning she said she will come to the final match. "Airaa!!! There you are" he called for her after seeing his sister with Fukurodani's team. The team suddenly look at the boy, "what the hell are you doing here?" Aira said and walked to her brother, "don't shout my name like that, idiot!" she slap Aoi's head, and the boy just chuckled.

The team still looked at those two when they walked away, the confused look on their face. "First name basis huh?", they said in their head. Akaashi walked to Ilumi, "who is he? They're that close huh?" He asked. "What is that matter to you anyway?" She asked him back, "oh don't tell me you are jealous of him Akaash-", "Stop talking nonsense, Suzura-san," he said and walked away. He didn't know, she could see the jealousy in his eyes. Ilumi chuckled a little, "seem like you got the pretty boy's attention, Ai".

Back to the twins, "you made it" Aoi said and hug her, she just rolled her eyes and push him slowly. "I thought you wouldn't come" Aira could see the sadness in his eyes, "I came to every game these past days you know, I just keep hiding so no one recognizes me and you didn't shout so often" she punched his shoulder playfully. "I calmed down you know, or Sakusa gonna glare at me" just think of him give him a chill in his spine, "I'll introduce you to my team ," he said and smiled.

"Sure-", "oii, Shinomiya!! Let's warm-up" one of Aoi's teammates come to get him. "Just introduce me to them another time," Aira said and hug him, Aoi just pat her back in return.

During the final match.

Fukurodani takes the first set, and Aira bumps her fist into the air. She was so happy, but they needed to take the second set. During the first set, Aoi stayed on the bench.

When the second set started, Itachiyama changed their middle blocker, number 12 in. "He is the boy who is talking to her right?" Akaashi asked himself, "focus on the game Keiji".

"Woahh, no. 12 from Itachiyama Institute is a powerful middle blocker, back to his middle-high school, he is also known as the wolf from Miyagi, what an epic comeback after disappearing for years!" the commentator said. "So this is her brother we were up against," coach Yamiji mumbles when he hears the commentator.

"Akaashi!!!" Bokuto called for a toss, "Bokuto-san, please!" He tossed to Bokuto way.

"He jumped," Aira said in a low tone.

"Two blockers!!"

Bokuto grinned and spiked the ball, suddenly Aoi showed up and the ball fell to Fukurodani's side.

"My brother has shown up to block him," Aira said, "did you say something Ai-" Ilumi was surprised when she saw Aira's eyes lighten up, she seemed so focused on the game like she was the one who plays. Ilumi moves her eyes to the court, she just realizes Aoi's just blocked their killer spike from their ace.

"U-unbelievable, that's the wolf for you!! This is his debut after a year taking a break, and he stopped the fourth-best ace in Japan!!!" The commentator said while the team's patted Aoi back. On the other side of the court, "This is gonna be hard".

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆