Chapter 12

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥, but Fukurodani seemed to practice more often. It was so obvious they want to get stronger.

"Your brother really talented at volley Shino-san, I like the way he plays" Coach Yamiji sit beside Aira, "I know right, the way he blocks Bokuto-san spikes" she proud about her brother, "it gave me chills".

"Oh! Coach about my plan, is it okay on Saturday?" She asked, "sure, leave it to me!" He said.

On Saturday.

All of them now in front of the school, Aira and the managers already told them about the plan last night. They used to have a practice today, but this is a surprise Aira prepared for them because of their hard work.

"Should I shout 'surprise' right now?" Aira asked them, they just blinked their eyes in confusion. "Oh my? What's up with that face you guys?" Lumi tease the boys, "what's up with you girls, a beach trip? Are you kidding me?" Anahori cried dramatically, "YOU ARE THE BESTT!!!" Bokuto hugged Aira tightly and Akaashi tried to move him from the girl. The girls just smiled at them, they really need some fresh air.

"Okay kids, get on the bus!!" Coach Yamiji said, "Let's go!!!".

After taking a one-hour bus ride, they arrived at the beach. "Woahh!! Akaashii look!!" Bokuto jumped when he saw the beach, "calm dow–" he was about to tell Bokuto when someone pats his shoulder, "it's okay, let him be" Aira said, Akaashi get flushed a bit but she didn't notice, "Let's get changed" Kaori pull Aira by her wrist and walk away to the girls restroom. The boys are ready, and waiting for the girls.

They saw Kaori and Ilumi came out, Konoha, Onaga, Komi, and Anahori blinked their eyes twice. Ilumi chuckled a little, "you guys look stupid".

"You all can go first, they will catch up," Kaori said while doing Ilumi's hair, they just nod and put the blanket on the sand and the basket Aira has brought from home.

Aira and Yukie came out and walked to their friends when they about to play beach volleyball, and some of them about to jump into the water. "Did we take that long? You guys even have the blanket ready" Aira said, Akaashi and Konoha look in her way.

'Damn girl' Konoha said in his head, Akaashi just stared. Aira looked so cute with her outfit, she wears a black bikini with short pants and an unbutton blue aloha shirt, Yukie wear the same but in different color.

"It's not that hot right? Why did you face so red Akaashi?" Konoha teases him, "have you seen yourself?" He looks away, try to avoiding Konoha.

"Hey Hey Heyy!!! Shino-chan, Suzu-chan!! Let's play beach volleyball" Bokuto yelled when he walked to Aira and Ilumi, Aira sweat drop when the boy standing right in front of her.