Chapter 23

Izuku thanked the Uber driver and paid him for the ride, afterwards he took the heavy box of hero merch out of the back seat.

Slightly stumbling, Izuku finally got the strength to balance out the weight of the box in his arms.

How the hell did his mom make it look so easy to carry the box?

On the way back from his mothers place he was scrolling through his news feed when he came across an article about Charge Bolt and Red Riot dating.

Which Was great, the two fuckers finally got together, it was about time.

He was so happy for them as he read through the article where it explains that they announced to everyone that they were dating.

Izuku was still kind of upset that Kirishima didn't say anything about it to him but let it go.

Kirishima probably had other things to take care about.

Those thoughts were soon replaced by happiness of all those rumors going around of Izuku and Kirishima, which was great.

Now he won't be having to worry about psycho Red Riot fans sending him death threats or any other things like that through instagram anymore.

Holding his knee out, Izuku balanced the box on it so he could have a free hand to dig through the pockets of his shorts for the keys to the dorm.

As he opened the door he could hear familiar voices echoing through the kitchen.

"Hey guys, I'm back-" Izuku started but quickly came to a stop.

Standing there in the middle of the kitchen was Katsuki, Kirishima, and Akio standing around each other with drinks in their hands.

Oh fuck, of course, why the hell was he so dumb?

Of course Kirishima's going to invite Katsuki fucking Bakugou over.

Why didn't he think this through when he asked him if he could bring a friend.

The little shit probably didn't specify the person on purpose.

Kirishima looked over at Izuku with a sly smile, he was up to something.

Izuku pursed his lips and moved over to the counter to put the box down.

He nawed on his lips as the two other guy's attention focused on him and the box.

"Uhhh, hi..." Izuku said waving at Katsuki who just stared at him with a blank face. "So Kirishima, and er Katsuki, you all are probably wondering why I bothered you to come here."

Kirishima nodded while Katsuki's eyes were focused on the box in front of them.

"Sooo what's in the box?" Kirishima asked after a few moments of silence, Akio on the side sipping on a coke from the fridge.

"Oh..." Izuku was starting to regret his decision.

Izuku's face grew red as he realized how dumb this was, he couldn't just say that he invited them here because he wanted to show him his old hero merchandise and how it was also a small excuse to hang out with him.

"Izuku?" Kirishima asks, leaning on the table, holding his head up with one of his arms.

"Yeah, uh..." The fact that Katsuki was here was totally fucking with his head.

"Does it involve the box?" Katsuki asked, nodding his head towards it.

"Yeah," Izuku says quickly as he scrambled over to the drawers to grab a box cutter.