Actually Chapter 21

Katsuki watched as Izuku hurried out of the bookstore in confusion, 'why did he leave when they made eye contact?'

To try to catch the other man Katsuki got up, pushing the chair behind him on the floor and was about to walk over to the door but he was stopped. 

Someone tapped on his shoulder taking his attention away from the door. 

"Um e-excuse me?" A teenage girl wearing a pink dress asked. 

Katsuki looked over at her with a slight scowl but his facial features softened because he didn't want to scare her even if he scared most people anyways.

"What do you want?" He grunted as he watched more teenagers surround him, the girl who had tapped on his shoulder was from the group of girls that were watching him earlier. 

Taking a step back, Katsuki ended up tripping over the chair that he earlier knocked down and fell onto his ass. 

"Oh my god are you ok," the teenagers all seemed like a bunch of seaguls as they repeated that phrase over and over. 

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine," Katsuki grumbled as he hoisted himself up off the floor. 

Great now he was never going to catch up to Izuku, he was too far away at this point.

Katsuki glared over at the girls. 

He ended up spending the rest of the afternoon signing foreheads and shoes for some reason. 

That put him in a bad mood for the rest of the day. 

All he wanted to do was talk to Izuku. 

Why'd he run away?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku ran his fingers through the soft curls that laid on top of his head. 

He was back at his dorm, alone, after catching the first bus he could get.

Shoving his hand into his pockets he takes his phone out to text Nishimoto, he was probably going to be wondering where the hell went.

After sending the text telling him he felt sick he plopped onto the love seat and grabbed the remote control to the TV. 

He turned on [Insert TV show here once again cuz yall have your own imaginations.] 

Just something to keep his mind off of Katsuki. 

Around 30 minutes later there was a knock on the door, Izuku didn't know who could be bothering him around this time, Akio's classes didn't end until another hour. 

Izuku grabbed his shirt that was laying on the side of the love seat that he took off earlier and put it back on. 

He stumbled over to the door and flung it open. 

There stood Camie, that illusion hero or something. 

Izuku was completely confused on why someone like her would be visiting and why out of the blue like this. 

"Hi?" Izuku asked, confused. 

Camie just looked him up and down, the blank look on her face made it really hard to tell what she was thinking about. 

"I don't really understand what's so special about you," She finally said after analyzing the green haired man. 

"Excuse me?" Izuku asked.

Did he do something wrong?

"Can I come in, I just want to have a little chat with you and I don't really want to bother other people by talking in the hallway," She asks.

Izuku wasn't so sure about letting her in but he reminded himself that she was a pro hero, she can't do anything to harm him or else her career will go to hell.

Izuku moved to the side to let her in and she strolled in as if there wasn't a care in the world. 

"So what do you want to chat about?" Izuku asks with an obvious sarcastic tone. 

She spins around so that she's facing Izuku, "I've seen him."

"Seen who?" 

"Bakugou of course. I've seen him always walking into that stupid store that you work at. For the 3 years I've known him, not once has he ever chosen to read a book if he wasn't forced to. What the fuck is so special about you?"

Izuku's smile faltered. 

Of course. 

It was about Katsuki, again. 

"What are you talking about?" The truth is, Izuku was a little lost in the last part.

"Ugh, its so fucking obvious that he likes you, always blushing whenever Kirishima brings you up and shit. I've known him for years and he's never given me a second thought."

Camie looked as if she was going to lose it and it made Izuku's heart break. 

The woman in front of him was probably the most beautiful person he's ever seen, she's probably had boys and girls head over heels for her. 

Izuku assumed from what she was saying that she was jealous, jealous that Izuku had all of Katsukis attention. 

"You've known him for what? 3 months and suddenly he's hanging out at your workplace?"

"I've known Katsuki since we were four," Izuku clears up.  "It's not like you're the only one. Katsuki was my first friend, he lived in my neighborhood so naturally we were going to know each other. When I found out I was quirkless he decided to end our friendship. From then on Katsuki either ignored or bullied me."

"W-what?" Now it was Camies turn to be confused. 

Izuku may have just met her but obviously she didnt know shit about their past and why Katsuki acted the way he does towards Izuku. 

Whether it's from guilt or if he actually has feelings for Izuku like Akio said. 

He hopes it's the second one. 

"I heard from Kirishima that Katsuki got nicer when he got into high school. But he was terrible in Middle school, yelling rude things to me when I walked back from school. So yeah, if I were him I would probably want to apologize and make amends to the kid that he told to go kill himself." 

Izuku just stared at Camie, "Now, I'm sorry that your crush doesn't like you back or whatever but please leave me the fuck out of this. Especially when you bring up the 'I've known him for so long' because it ain't my fault. You're gorgeous and I promise you that you will find someone else that loves you back."

 Camie shakes her head and brings her hands to her face, "I feel so dumb now, coming to your house to confront you just because of jealousy. Well I guess now that we've had our chat I should probably go."

"Wait… First," Izuku says, running to his room to grab something.

He holds out a paper and a pen, "My roommate really likes Heroes so he'll probably be really glad if I got him an autograph from you."

Camie just smiles, "Sure."

If y'all ever feel dumb just remember that people actually believe Bakugou and Todoroki are stronger than Deku. 👍