Chapter 10

2 weeks later

"Wake up!" Akio yells jumping on top of Izuku, who immediately punches Akio because he thought he was getting attacked.

Akio groans as he holds his nose and Izuku quickly puts his hearing aid on and starts apologizing over and over.

"Holy shit Akio, I'm so sorry," Izuku cries, scrambling off his bed to Akio.

"No, no Izuku, this is my fault, I forgot you took off your hearing aids before bed," Akio says, taking his hands off his nose.

To his horror it was covered in blood.

Izuku's eyes widened when he saw the blood gushing down his nose and he quickly started checking the nose out.

"Shit, I think I broke it," Izuku says, of course he knew what a broken nose looked like, he had gotten in many fights when he was younger.

Usually the people he fought were people at his old high school.

No, Izuku wasn't some delinquent who liked beating up quirkless and weak kids, it was quite the opposite.

Back at his old school, quirkless kids and kids who didn't really have good quirks often fought a lot, it was kind of hard to explain.

Most kids who went to his high school didn't really care about the quirkless kids because there were so many.

When he says "cared" he means that the kids didn't care that they were quirkless, it didn't matter whether they had quirks or not.

Everyone got along fine and there wasn't much bullying that happened there.

Sometimes there were new students who came in the middle of the school years who weren't used to so many quirkless kids.

Izuku always thought it was funny when the new kids who knew nothing about the school would try to harass or bully some of the quirkless kids.

What they didn't know was that the next day a bunch of kids would corner them after school and beat the shit out of them

Quirkless kids would often fight each other to figure out who was stronger and it helped improve their skills.

"I gotta get you to a hospital," Izuku says, picking up Akio bridal style and running to the door.

Akio was just in his arms, holding his nose, shocked.

He hadn't expected him to pick him up and run to the door, sure he was skinny but he seemed to be holding him like he weighed nothing.

Akios mind flashed back to when he had seen Izuku shirtless those couple of times and remembered he was jacked.

"You know you only broke my nose right?" Akio says to Izuku.

He shushes him and says, "I broke your nose and you get a free ride to the hospital as an apology and I wanted to test my strength and stamina."

The hospital was only a couple blocks away so he just went along with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki was patrolling.

Again.

It was another boring day for Katsuki, he was too embarrassed to go back to Izuku's workplace because the last time he went he saw Nishimoto.

He remembered what he had told him, Nishimoto told him that Izuku was not at work and that he should find another way to try flirting with him.

He also told him that his last attempt was really bad that he was going to literally die from secondhand embarrassment if he tried again.

Katsuki also thought about going to Izuku's dorm but came to the conclusion that it would be kinda creepy if he just showed up there out of the blue.

He looked up and saw someone with green hair running towards him.

'Izuku has green hair' he thinks, he shakes his head, 'stop thinking about him, just because they have green hair doesn't mean it's him.'

He looked at the running person who was now closer, he also noticed there was someone in their hands holding their nose with dark hair.

'Wait Akio?' Katsuki thinks to himself, his head follows the two people until they have run past him.

'Holy shit was that Deku holding Akio in his arms?" He looks on the floor and sees something dark red and realizes that it's blood.

'Is Akio hurt? Was that why Deku was running with him in his arms? They are probably going to the hospital, he must be really hurt!' Katsuki made up his mind that he was going to follow them and make sure they were ok.

With that Katsuki was soon running after them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything around Izuku was basically blurred while he ran and he didn't see anything, all he was thinking was that he needed to get Akio to the hospital.

Akio on the other hand was very embarrassed at the moment, Izuku wasn't paying attention to his surroundings but he was.

And it was kind of hard to miss his favorite pro hero giving the two of them strange looks as they passed.

Of course Akio had tried to get off but Izuku was a lot stronger than he looked.

Izuku kicks the hospital door open and yells "I need a doctor right now!"

The person at the front desk seemed very worried and asked "What's the problem?"

"I accidentally broke his nose," Izuku says before dropping Akio on the floor and panting next to him.

"Just sit over there and we'll see who can help, it'll be a 30 minute wait," the person says not looking impressed.

Izuku proceeds to pick up Akio that he was nothing, ONCE AGAIN, and sit him down in a chair.

"You know, that last part was kind of unnecessary," a red faced Akio says, burying his face into his hands.

"No, I don't think so," Izuku says getting up to get a drink.

Akio started calming down after the embarrassing experience, well yeah that lasted like another 30 seconds.

Akio thought over the entire thing, it wasn't that bad, maybe Bakugou didn't notice that it was him.

I mean it's Bakugou Katsuki after all, he probably will think it's some rando trying to catch the bus or something.

It'll be completely fine.

The door slams open with a loud ring, Akio and Izukus eyes dart towards the noise.

And there it was, standing at the door panting was fucking Bakugou Katsuki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello its the author here

So y'all know those authors who are really nice and like whenever they get followers they like messages them and some sweet stuff like "thanks for the follow" or stuff like that. So like I had that happen to me like a couple months by like the sweetest person ever. When I tell you I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT, LIKE I STARTED BLUSHING WHILE READING IT. So like shout out to the person who sent me that in November cuz like you are the best, ily.

Oh and thank you to the person who reminded me that I had a prologue and its chapter 10 not 11.