14

Lucas's POV:

   There she was. Maya, and that guy from the party. I was once again, filled with jealousy.
   I clench my fists. She turns around, so I unclench them. We lock eyes for a few seconds, then she turns and leaves.

-----

   It's finally 7th period, our last class. I walk in, and sit in my seat behind Maya.
   Then someone walks in.
   Its that guy. Bradley? Yeah, that's his name.
   He looks at Maya and smiles, then takes a seat next to her.

Bradley's POV:

   I walk into my last class, and I see Maya. She gives me a big smile. I smile back.
   I take the closest seat to her available, which is the one next to her.
   All class I really wasn't paying attention. I was to busy admiring Maya.
  I look at her and her beautiful blue eyes, that match her big blonde curls perfectly. Her cute little nose, and bright pink lips. Shes so pretty.
   I really like Maya.
   Ever since that party, I feel like we both liked each other.
   I wonder if I asked her out, she'd say yes...

-----

Maya's POV:

   During the whole class period, I could feel Bradley looking at me. I kinda liked it.

-----

   When class was finally over, I went to my locker. I didn't want o get caught up with Lucas or anything, so I hurried and got my bag. I shut my locker and find Bradley standing there.
   "Oh...hey." I say.
   "Hey." he smiles.
   I always feel like smiling when I'm with him...it's weird.
   "Do you need something?" I ask.
   "Yeah, I wanted to know if you wanted to go out? Maybe to like the movies."
   I hesitate. "Um...sure. Why not?" I reply.
   "Okay, cool. How about I pick you up at 8:00?" he suggests.
   "How about I just meet you there?" I tell him.
   "Okay, I guess." he laughs.
   "Alrighty, well see ya then." I say.
   "Okay. Bye, Maya."
   I'm going on a date with Bradley.