9 | Sus Testosterone Mood Swings

• इन्हें समर्पित: -achlys

"Let's follow them," Laura urged, a malicious smile on her face as her eyes remained on our targets

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Let's follow them," Laura urged, a malicious smile on her face as her eyes remained on our targets.

No, targets made it sound like I was willing to join Laura and her fucked up suggestion of stalking Parker and Isabella. Passers-by we just happened to see huddled in front of the library was more appropriate. Less true, but also less stalker-ish.

I had mentioned the thing at lunch to Laura, of course. And she convinced me to go with her when school was out to check things out, of course. Following them around wasn't demarcated in the 'Check Things Out' department.

"What? No." I shook my head.

She narrowed her eyes at the same moment Isabella stretched out her hand for Parker to put his in it, turning it around in hers twice and giggling. "Why not? Something's obviously going on, and it's extra sus knowing they're not a couple."

"Did you just say sus?"

"Yes. Get with the times." She nudged me with her elbow. It hurt more than I would like to admit.

Rubbing my aching side, I frowned at her. "Well, I still think it's wrong to follow them."

"Well, I think it's wrong for them to be moving around like that, especially if Parker's just playing with you on this," Laura said, pulling me back once they descended the stairs and headed for the parking lot. "They've started moving, let's go."

"Laura, we really shouldn't---"

"Hurry! We're gonna lose them."

Even though I voiced my protests the entire span of Laura dragging me as she ran to my ride, I ended up behind the wheel with my eyes trained on the rearview mirror as I put the car in reverse.

She swung around in the passenger seat, hanging on to the headrest and staring behind her, fingers tapping on it relentlessly.

"Seatbelt on, else I'm not moving this car."

Groaning loudly, she turned back around and strapped herself in. Once I started the engine, I looked around to find that Isabella's car was already out of sight, but Laura insisted that we still trailed them, adding that they had made a left turn at the closest traffic light.

I made a left turn too.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Sincerely, Mysteriousजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें