Chapter 16

A/N Sorry I'm busy updating my other story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Braelynn POV 

3 months has passed since Four fell into a coma. People thought he was gonna die. I did also. Initiation is already over and I am now training to be a dauntless leader. Eric said I was smart and strong enough. I really thought we lost him. I was mad at Eric for awhile but I couldn't stay mad because he had to train me every single day. Eric became my best friend. When guys would whistle at me he would punch them in the face. So when Four walked through that door nobody could believe their eyes.

Later in Braelynns room
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dauntless leader huh?" Four asked taking off his shirt. Whew it was getting hot in here. His muscles on his back were so toned and he had tattoos all over. Holy shit man. Four noticed me staring and he tackled me onto my bed. "Get off!" I laughed. He was laughing even more because I was blushing.

"You know you like it!" He laughed. I blushed even more. He broke out in laughter hardly breathing. I pushed on his bare chest to push him off. He instantly stops laughing but he's still smiling. "Why are staring at me?" I ask still laughing. He just smiles. "Stop your heavy!" I laugh.

"I can make you feel like your flying." Then he kisses me on the lips. I feel his muscles on my body. I kiss him back. "I've missed you, Braelynn." he says resting his forehead onto mine. "Me too." I say back.

"Did you and Eric you know while I was in a coma?" He suddenly asks. He rolls off and pats his stomach. I lay my head on his abs as he plays with my hair.

"You really want to know?" I asked wondering why he wants to know. "Why not? I wanna hear all the juicy details." Four says in a girly voice. "Are you gay?" I ask laughing. "No! Why would I kiss you then?" He laughed. "Or your bisexual." I laugh again. "Or maybe your just one attractive looking guy." he says laughing hard. Ah I love this.

"Well when I made initiation he sort of.." I begin.

"Kissed you?"

"Yeah but..."

"It's okay I would understand especially if it's you."

I blush luckily he couldn't see.

"What place did you get?" he asked.

"Last place."

"Oh uh at least you made it."

"I'm kidding I got 1st place."

"You? Got first place?"

I sat up raising my eyebrows. "Yes Eric trained me hard." I said. "Answer this." he said. "What was harder training or Eric?" He smirked. OH GOD DID HE REALLY JUST SAY THAT?  "Four you are literally so gross." I laugh punching his chest. "OW THAT ACTUALLY HURT FUTURE LEADER!" He rubs his chest. "Not even calm down." I lie because I knew it hurt. "Your amazing Braelynn." he said out of the blue.

"I know I am." I smirk. I look at the clock behind Four. 5:30pm. I had to meet Eric for Dauntless clothes shopping then get some piercings maybe some tattoos. "Four I love talking and hanging out with you but I promised Eric to go hang out with him." I said pouting. Four surprisingly smirked.

"I'm coming." he said. "Okay I'm sure Eric wants to talk to you I mean it's been awhile since you know." I say.

Four and I get up and get going to Eric's room. "What are you gonna say to him?" I ask four. "What do you mean?" He says knocking at the door. "Eric is usually different around me. He's not coldhearted  around me he's..." "Sweet?" The door opens and Eric's face lights up looking at me. Then hugs me. "Your a little late." He teasingly whispers into my ear.

"We didn't know it was a date." scoffs Four. Eric snaps his attention straight towards Four. I guess he didn't notice Four was there. "Nice to see you again too Four." Eric puts put his hand. He's not smiling but I'm impressed he's willing to make direct contact with him. "Whatever." Four rolls his eyes looking the other way. "It isn't a date." Eric harshly says. "Who knows what it would be if I weren't here." Four says getting closer to Eric. "IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOUR MR.STEAL YOUR GIRL ASS THEN IT WOULD BE A DATE!" Eric spats coming face to face with Four.

Four was about to punch Eric in the jaw but I stopped them in time. "Whoa. We're already late so let's go." I said pulling Eric on my left arm and Four on my right arm. They both glared at each other. "Stop mugging eachother your making me feel uncomfortable." I say pouting. We walked in the halls as guys whistled at me.

"She's going for a threeway."

"Can we make that a foursome?"

"I'll let you beat me up anyday."

Guys and girls were snickering and yelling out things like that. Both Eric and Four tensed up. A lot. I just ignored the people. Except this one guy. Some guy was walking behind us and when he passed by us he grabbed my butt. Four tripped him as Eric twisted his wrist. "Say your sorry." Four commanded. "NOW YOU WEAK ASSHOLE!" Eric loudly says scaring the crowd. "It's not my fault she's a hot slut." Eric twisted the hand that touched my rear and Four snapped it. Crack. "AH GODDAMMIT! FUCK!" yelled the pervert out of pain.

With that I couldn't speak. They just popped some guys bone out of his skin for touching me. Wow they're really protective. "Braelynn let's go to the parlor." Eric demanded obviously still mad at the pervert. Four on the other hand looked proud and calm. "Eric will you be getting a tattoo?" Four asked. "Hmm maybe Braelynns name." smirks Eric. The tension is so real help. "I was thinking the same thing." Four says clenching his jaw.

As soon as we walked into the parlor Four and Eric ran to the seats like little children. Light fighting over the chair. "I saw it first!" argued Four. "Your such a baby just let me sit!" yelled back Eric. "Have the girl sit you whiny fools." says a voice. Eric and Four both look up. "Jeanine?" they both say at the same time. Who's Jeanine?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N My eyes are slowly falling down. I'm so tired. I woke up a 5 am on a saturday. What the hell is life?