Chapter 9

Eric POV

As soon as she fell off the building I started laughing  hard. Nice way to flirt Eric. I thought to myself. I took a deep breath and fixed my hair into its weird style. I jumped onto a ladder that hung from the next buildings wall. The rush is fun. I climbed down halfway then jumped off the rest to the ground.

Later

~~~~~~~~~~

"Get to training." commands the infamous Four. I hid in the darkness of the hallways. Braelynn giggled and ran into the dark. I wanted to grab her waist and pin her against the wall then kiss her. But I know that if I do she'll scream for Four. I don't want him near her. I don't want her near him. I retract my hand from her theigh.

She trips and starts to laugh. Her laugh is so sexy. Braelynn runs it off into the gym.

30 minutes later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome initiates. I am Eric and this is 'asshole' Four." I say with no emotions. I had to let them know not to mess with me or else I will make them wish they were factionless.

"If you are already dauntless born. Then you can just practice whatever you need work on." I finish. I then lead people to their own bags and demonstrate the basic moves. Easy shit.

I accidently break a bag and sand pours out. Initiates stare in fear and shock. Puh-lease everyone it's hard being me. I think to myself. "Get started!" I yell.

For about a good 45 minutes I see Four holding Braelynn from behind. Four you fuck face. GET. OFF.

He whispers something in her ear and she bits her lip hiding a smile. Four is gonna pay.

I wanted everyone out so I could beat the living shit out of Four. Four always gets everything. Four always steals the girl. But not this girl. This girl is something different. There's something about her that makes me smile. I, Eric, never smiles. Braelynn changed that. I want that change forever. I want her.

"Everyone training is over, get out." I yell clenching my first until my knuckles turn white. Four lets go of Braelynn and glares at me. Four glaring at me? Bad choice fucker.

Braelynn begins to leave when he grabs her wrist ad spins her around. Don't you fucking dare kiss her. Instead of him kissing her he grabs her and whispers something in her ear. She blushes and slightly smiles. I feel something hurt in my chest. I stomp out of the the room making sure I slam the door. I look back and the door handle fell off. Oops.

I feel like cracking his head open on the cement underneath my foot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Poor Eric. Who do you think will end up will Braelynn?