Chapter 4

A/N Eric or Four? Comment. ♡
~~~~

Braelynn POV

Brooke put her hand over Abnegation and she let her blood drip into the bowl. I screamed but Jai covered my mouth just in time. I look at him he had tears in his eyes. "That's why she was scared." he said. I looked at Brooke and she mouthed the words I'm sorry. My eyes started to water. It's okay. I faked smiled to her. "Bye" she waved. Bye. I mouthed, tears falling. This is the last time I get to say something or see her before she lives a new life with new people. She walked to Abnegation trying to smile as Abnegation clapped.

~Flashback~
"Hi I'm Brooke are you okay? " she asked holding out her hand. Her hand was always there for me. "I'm okay my fall wasn't that bad." I said. "Here I'll clean up your boo boo." she said smiling. "Thanks." I said quietly. "No problem." she says with a big smile.

I couldn't hold it in. I started to cry. I lost my best friend, my sister. I'm never gonna see her again. I cried in my hands as Jai rubbed my back. I could tell he was crying too. After the ceremony, I was still sad. The train ride was quiet. Except for the other dauntless members. "You know, I never told her that I love her." Jai says with a cracked voice. I just immediately hug him. "Hey, I never gave her necklace back." I laughed. I pulled out a black necklace that had a dauntless sign on it. I put the necklace in his hands. "You keep it." I smile. "You in the bun come here now." a deep voice says. Eric.