Chapter 14

A/N I think the government is gonna kill me because I wrote a letter to Obama for school and I asked him if the illuminati was real. Ohhh sela...well I'm gonna cry in a hole.
~~~~~~~~~

Four POV

Braelynn fell asleep in my arms. I think this is what I want. What I want for the rest of my life. I want her face to be the first thing I see in the morning. Maybe it could happen. It was only 6:00 in the morning and I was still wide awake. I heard yelling in the hall.

Eric POV

I woke up at 5:40 this morning. I smiled remembering what happened last night. I reached my arm out expecting to feel her warm body next to mine. But instead I feel an empty space.

I fall off my bed and search around my room thinking she woke up before me. Calm down Eric. Well I was right about one thing. She woke up before me. I didn't bother to shower. I just brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put on my shoes and walked out the door. I was about to step on a head. Peter Slater?  I looked over to my left. Jai Sivan? Why were they laying on the floor beaten up?

"Get up you two." I say pulling them up by their collar from their shirt. They both groan but stand weakly.

"What happened huh? A little rough housing?" I ask frowning.

"Four.....Braelynn....tell her... I'm sorry.." Jai weakly says.

"Four? BRAELYNN? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?" I yell worrying.

"Four....braelynn." Peter says before they both knock out cold.

I run to Four ' s room. I slam open the door and my heart breaks. Four and Braelynn were in bed together.

"Eric get out." he says quietly but sternly.

I pull him out of bed and take him outside.

"Eric what is your -" he starts. I just punch his face over and over and over again. He fights back but I didn't care about getting hurt anymore.

My heart hurts. It's broken.

I beat him up badly and I left him in the chasm. Where the violent waves crashed. Where people got punished and had to be EXTREMELY CAREFUL by. Or else they would slip and fall to their death.

He wasn't in the water he was on the very edge of the thin walkway with no railways. One wrong move he falls to his death. I walk back to Fours room with tears in my eyes. Braelynn after what we did. You left me for him.

"Braelynn wake up." trying my hardest not to break down and cry.

"Where's Four?" she asked panicking. Four? Is that all she cares about now?

"Why so you can leave me again and go to him? After what we did? Or are you just a hit N run?"  I ask my heart breaking even more.

Braelynn looks confused.

"You have it all wrong Eric. I left because I didn't want you or me to get caught and killed. Me as an initiate and you as a high ranked leader, it's not gonna look good to them. Jai and some guy tried to hurt me when I was walking back to my room. Four saved me and I was scared Eric. We were outside your room! How did you not hear?!? I could be dead if it weren't for him. DEAD ERIC ! " she explains crying.

I am an idiot. I am the dumbest moron in the universe. Four saved your girl Eric. He did not you. And you beat him up because you were jealous that he was there and not you.

I looked at Braelynn she looked at me. I couldn't apologize. Not yet. Without thinking I kissed her. Passionately. This kiss made me cry. She tried to pull away and talk but I just held on tighter. Man I fucked up. Fucked up bad.  I'm gonna lose her forever.

I tilt her head up so I could be eye level with her.

"I'm sorry Braelynn. I truly am." I say tears falling.

"I'm just scared I'm gonna lose you." I admit.

"You won't lose me. I'll always be here for you Eric." She sweetly smiles.

That smile, it killed me. I had to tell her even if she doesn't like me anymore.

"Four," I gulped hard "is," I whispered the rest in her ear.

"hurt badly by me. He's laying in the chasm. I think he rolled off the edge I'm sorry Braelynn." I cried. Every word broke her heart which completely destroyed mine.

Then she slapped me. Hard. I didn't care about any other pain. My heart hurts. It's gone.

Braelynn started to bawl. I couldn't just sit there so I tried to hug her. She pushed my chest but I was too strong it didn't do anything. I backed up anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N is it bad that I cried?