Chapter 5

I look at Eric. I look away. I really wasn't in the mood for any of his comments. Next thing I knew I felt hands on my waist and I get thrown over someone's shoulder. Eric you shit. "Put me down!" I yell punching and kicking. It didn't effect him at all. The doors open and oh god he's gonna throw me out of the train. Instead he jumps out of the train while I'm still on his shoulder. "ERIC!!" I scream. He puts me down and he has a straight face on. "What the hell was that?" I scream. Instead of him answering me with words he cups his hands around my face. His thumb traces my cheekbone. He searches my face. "Eric.." I whisper. He leans in close. So close that I could feel his breathing against my face. "I'm happy you chose dauntless." is all he says. "Why wouldn't I?" I ask. "Because your weak and ignorant. But you can change. Train yourself and I'll train you too." he says seriously. I don't know if that was a compliment or a threat but I just stared into his eyes. "What do you want me to call you?" he asks looking at my lips. My heart races. "I..uh..you.." I stutter. Cmon Braelynn. " You do have high cheekbones.." he says tracing both thumbs over my bones. Well I mean I guess. "Cheekbones is my little nickname for you." My? Little? Nickname? He's tricking you braelynn. "Are you trying to trick me?" I asked little to fast. "I have no reason to trick you." he said slightly smiling. ERIC IS FRIKIN SMILING. NEVER HAVE I THOUGHT OF THE DAY  WHEN HE WOULD SMILE. "Aren't we supposed to be going to the dauntless quarters?" I ask. He looks at me and turns the opposite way. "Jump off this building." he commands calmly. "Are you serious?" I ask biting my lip. He turns around with his emotionless self. I'm dumb of course he is. One look at him and you know he's 100% serious. I walk to the ledge of the building. "See you cheekbones." is what he said before pushing me off the building.